Deep Water Parents Guide
Deep Water is an upcoming American erotic psychological thriller film written by Zach Helm, Sam Levinson and directed by Adrian Lyne. It is based on the 1957 novel of the same name by Patricia Highsmith.
The film is produced by Arnon Milchan, Steven Zaillian, Garrett Basch, Guymon Casady, Ben Forkner, Anthony Katagas, Philipp Keel. You can check the full list of the cast with their role o on-screen name. Deep Water was filmed in a historic mansion called “Urbania”. Deep Water Film Location.
The film is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, 20th Century Studios. However, the production companies are 20th Century Studios, Entertainment 360, Film Rites, New Regency Productions.
Deep Water Release date
The movie Deep Water is scheduled to be released on March 18, 2022 (USA).
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you already watched the Movie, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
In this movie, a married couple who have fallen out of love with each other begin playing deadly mind games against one another that begin seeing those around them dying.
A well-to-do husband who allows his wife to have affairs to avoid a divorce becomes a prime suspect in the disappearance of her lover. The film cast work in the movie is too good, the all reviews you can check on the internet. The story is based on water thrilled. A detailed summary of Deep Water.
If you like Thriller kind of films so you should watch the films at least one time, the film Deep Water (2022) reviews are good, also, you can check on IMDB.
(Spoiler) By the end of Deep Water, everything is well for the Van Allens’ marriage now both are more passionate about their love and marriage. Ending Explained
Deep Water Age Rating
The Movie Deep Water is rated R for sexual content, nudity, language, and some violence.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Deep Water Parents Guide | Why Deep Water is Rated R?
- Deep Water is rated R for sexual content, nudity, language, and some violence.
- Some violence is present in the movie.
- Blood Content, gruesome murders are shown.
- Mild nudity can be seen in the film.
- Sexual References are present.
- There are some kissing and intimate scenes are shown.
- In one of the scenes, the car is fallen from height.
- Scary screaming might affect some of the viewers.
- There are many sex scenes shown.
- Women fall suddenly on swimming pool, some group of men saves her by taking her out of the pool.
- Language Throughout, words used, “Sh*t”, “He*l”, “Damn”.
Deep Water Wallpaper and Images
Film Deep Water Cast
- Ben Affleck as Vic Van Allen
- Ana de Armas as Melinda Van Allen
- Tracy Letts as Lionel Washington
- Rachel Blanchard as Maggie Connelly
- Lil Rel Howery as Nash Hall
- Finn Wittrock as Damon “Dom” Hart
- Jacob Elordi as Richard Chase
- Dash Mihok as Arthur Goggins
- Kristen Connolly as Jackie Connelly
- Jade Fernandez as Evelyn Hall
- Michael Braun as Jeff Peterson
- Michael Scialabba as Kevin Washington
Deep Water Official Trailer
Deep Water Parents Guide and Deep Water Age Rating
Know about Deep Water Parents Guide. Why does Deep Water receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about the Deep Water age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
The movie Deep Water age rating in Russia is 18+ and R in the United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.
Director: Adrian Lyne
Date Created: 2022-03-18 11:07