Texas Chainsaw 3D Parents Guide
Texas Chainsaw 3D is a 2013 American Horror film directed by John Luessenhop. It is the seventh installment in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise and was presented in 3D.
The film is a direct sequel to the 1974 film The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. The film stars Alexandra Daddario, Dan Yeager, Trey Songz, Tania Raymonde, Scott Eastwood, Thom Barry, Paul Rae and Bill Moseley, with Gunnar Hansen and Marilyn Burns, also appeared in the original 1974 film.
Another direct sequel to the original film is the Texas Chainsaw Massacre which ignores the events of all other films, including Texas Chainsaw 3D, which will be released on Netflix in 2022.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Texas Chainsaw 3D” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Texas Chainsaw 3D|
|Age Rating||R rated|
|Release Date||1 March 2022 (Netflix)|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “Texas Chainsaw 3D” is it about?
The story centers on Heather, who discovers that she was adopted after learning of an inheritance from a long-lost grandmother. She subsequently takes a road trip with her friends to collect the inheritance, unaware that it includes her cousin, Leatherface.
Texas Chainsaw 3D Parents Guide and Age Rating
Texas Chainsaw 3D You Age Rating
Texas Chainsaw 3D has been rated R for strong grisly violence and language throughout.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Why Texas Chainsaw 3D is R-rated?
- Some s3xual content but no brief nudity is shown.
- Kissing scene between girl and boy.
- Other indirect verbal s3xual references.
- This film includes a lot of violence and blood content throughout.
- People are shot and burned alive.
- There is a scene in which a man is hit in his head through a hammer by Leatherface.
- Several dead bodies are shown.
- Profanity s used throughout the film.
Who is in the cast of Texas Chainsaw 3D?
- Alexandra Daddario as Heather Miller
- Dan Yeager as Leatherface
- Trey Songz as Ryan
- Tania Raymonde as Nikki
- Scott Eastwood as Deputy Carl Hartman
- Shaun Sipos as Darryl
- Keram Malicki-Sánchez as Kenny
- James MacDonald as Officer Marvin
- Thom Barry as Sheriff Hooper
- Paul Rae as Mayor Burt Hartman
- Richard Riehle as Farnsworth
- Bill Moseley as Drayton Sawyer
- Chop Top in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
- Gunnar Hansen as Boss Sawyer
- David Born as Gavin Miller
- Sue Rock as Arlene Miller
- Marilyn Burns as Verna Sawyer Carson
- Ritchie Montgomery as Ollie
- Dodie L. Brown as Loretta Sawyer
- David Bell as Bear Sawyer
- John Dugan as Grandfather Sawyer
Texas Chainsaw 3D Official Trailer
Know about Texas Chainsaw 3D Parents Guide. Why does Texas Chainsaw 3D to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Texas Chainsaw 3D ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.