Terminator 2 Parents Guide | Terminator 2 Age Rating
Terminator 2: Judgment Day is an American science fiction action film produced and directed by James Cameron.
Production companies are Carolco Pictures, Pacific Western Productions, Lightstorm Entertainment, Le Studio Canal+, T2 Productions.
Terminator 2 is Rated R for strong Sci-Fi, Action and Violence, and for Language.
R – Some shown content in the film may be inappropriate for children under age of 17.
Terminator 2 Parents Guide
[su_box title=”Why Terminator 2 is rated R ?” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
|Brief Nudity, When the second terminator comes you can briefly see his butt*cks, nothing prolonged though.|
|A man puts out his cigar on the Terminator’s shoulder. The Terminator then crushes the man’s hand in its grip.|
|“Ass”, “damn”, “hell”, “dick”, “bitch”, and “bastard” are frequently used in the movie.|
|People are seen drinking alcohol in a bar. A man in a bar is smoking a cigar.|
|The terminators might be frightening to younger viewers.|
- We will update more details very sooner
Terminator 2 Release date
The movie Terminator 2 was released on 16 August 1991.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Terminator 2″ style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Terminator 2|
|Release date||16 August 1991|
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
Movie Terminator 2 Overview
Over 10 years have passed since the first machine called The Terminator tried to kill Sarah Connor and her unborn son, John.
The man who will become the future leader of the human resistance against the Machines is now a healthy young boy.
However, another Terminator, called the T-1000, is sent back through time by the supercomputer Skynet.
This new Terminator is more advanced and more powerful than its predecessor and its mission is to kill John Connor when he’s still a child.
However, Sarah and John do not have to face the threat of the T-1000 alone. Another Terminator is also sent back through time to protect them.
Terminator 2 Official trailer
Summary of Terminator 2 Cast
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator: An android, built as a synthetic organism composed of living tissue over a titanium “hyperalloy” endoskeleton, reprogrammed and sent back in time to protect John Connor.
- Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor: The mother of John, the future leader of the Resistance in the war against Skynet. Hamilton reprised her role from the 1984 film for a salary of $1 million.
- Robert Patrick as T-1000: An advanced shapeshifting prototypical Terminator composed of liquid metal sent back in time to assassinate John.
- Edward Furlong as John Connor: The ten-year-old son of Sarah, given survival training from a young age, but taken into foster care after his mother is institutionalized.
- Joe Morton as Miles Dyson: The director of special projects at Cyberdyne, whose research will lead to the formation of Skynet.
- Earl Boen as Dr. Silberman: Sarah’s psychiatrist, Boen reprises his character from the 1984 film.
Terminator 2 Age Rating and Terminator 2 Parents Guide
Know about Terminator 2 Parents Guide. Why Terminator 2 received this age rating? Read the complete information here about Terminator 2 age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
M in Australia and New Zealand, K-16 in Finland, 16 in Germany, R-15 in Japan, NC-16 in Singapore, R-12 in Taiwan, 15 in United Kingdom, R in United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all netflix movies, tv shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.