Resident Alien Parents Guide
Resident Alien is an American science fiction mystery comedy-drama television series created by Chris Sheridan, based on the comic book of the same name by Peter Hogan and Steve Parkhouse, that first premiered on January 27, 2021, on Syfy. Production companies Jocko Productions, Universal Content Productions, Dark Horse Entertainment, Amblin Television.
Resident Alien season 2 Release Date
Resident Alien Age Rating
Single Drunk Female rated TV-14 for the content shown in it.
TV-PG rated means– Parental Guidance Suggested This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. TV-14 – Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Resident Alien Parents Guide
- Many sexual references throughout the show but no sex scene is shown.
- Kissing scenes.
- There is no brief nudity.
- Violence An alien threatens to kill a boy by cutting his head open with a surgical instrument. He manages to escape by climbing through a window.
- A woman kills a man by breaking his neck.
- A lot of use of profanity throughout the series.
- Occasional use of alcohol aldoHarry repeated drugs the wife of the real Harry in one episode.
What is ‘Resident Alien‘ about?
After crash-landing on Earth, an alien sent to wipe out humanity kills and takes on the identity of a vacationing pathology physician. He is asked to do an autopsy on the town’s doctor, who died of unknown circumstances. He wrestles with the moral dilemma of his secret mission, while also dealing with a 9-year-old boy who can see his true appearance.
Who is in the cast of Resident Alien?
- Alan Tudyk as Harry Vanderspeigle
- Sara Tomko as Asta Twelvetrees
- Corey Reynolds as Sheriff Mike Thompson
- Alice Wetterlund as D’Arcy Bloom
- Levi Fiehler as Mayor Ben Hawthorne
- Meredith Garretson as Kate Hawthorne
- Elizabeth Bowen as Deputy Liv Baker
- Judah Prehn as Max Hawthorne
- Keith Arbuthnot as Alien Harry Double…
- Mandell Maughan as Lisa Casper
- Alex Barima as David Logan
- Kaylayla Raine as Jay
- Diana Bang as Nurse Ellen
- Gary Farmer as Dan Twelvetrees
- Jenna Lamia as Judy Cooper
- Gracelyn Awad Rinke as Sahar
- Ben Cotton as Jimmy
- Deborah Finkel as Abigail Hodges
Resident Alien Official Trailer
Resident Alien Age Rating and Resident Alien Parents Guide
Know to Resident Alien Parents Guide. Why does Resident Alien receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Resident Alien ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Resident Alien rated M in Australia, 10 in France, 12 in Germany, 12 in Spain, and TV-14 in the United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Official website: tntdrama.com
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.