The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide
The Legend of Vox Machina is an upcoming American adult animated fantasy streaming television series produced by Critical Role Productions, Titmouse, Inc., and Amazon Studios, and is set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video. It is based on campaign one of the Dungeons & Dragons web series Critical Role.
The series stars Matthew Mercer, Ashley Johnson, Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey, Liam O’Brien, Taliesin Jaffe, Marisha Ray, and Sam Riegel reprising their roles from Critical Role’s first campaign.
The Legend of Vox Machina Release Date
The first season is scheduled to premiere on January 28, 2022, and will consist of 12 episodes. Season 2 of this animated series is all set to premiere in the coming year 2023.
Its second season is also made in 12 episodes like the first season, which will be released in batches of 3 episodes per week.
|The Legend of Vox Machina
|Animated, Action, Adventure
The Legend of Vox Machina Official Synopsis
The Legend of Vox Machina is an adult animated fantasy-adventure series that follows Vox Machina, a band of misfits with a fondness for boozing and brawling. In a desperate attempt to pay off their mounting bar tab, these unlikely heroes end up on a quest to save the realm of Exandria from dark magical forces. From a sinister necromancer to a powerful curse, the group confronts a variety of obstacles that not only test their skills but also the strength of their bond.
The Legend of Vox Machina is based on the beloved characters and adventures of Critical Role’s first live-streamed tabletop role-playing game (RPG) campaign.
The Legend of Vox Machina Age Rating
Age rating juju will suggest age rating TV-MA for The Legend of Vox Machina as it contains severe violence, blood content, and language.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide
- Sexual references and nudity are shown in the show.
- In one scene a naked woman is seen while she was in the bed and her bare breast is visible.
- A male character’s bare buttocks are seen In a close-up shot from behind when his pant fall down.
- A song with very sexually suggestive lyrics.
- Many sexual references, sexual jokes, suggestive flirting between characters…
- Severe violence, gore, and blood content throughout the show.
- Limbs are chopped off, people are torn and decapitated regularity.
- Many innocent villagers are ruthlessly slaughtered by a dragon and no one is spared, with bloody and burnt corpses being shown.
- There are also monsters and zombies that get cut up.
- A lot of use of profanity words such as f*ck, shit, bitch, d*ck, “as*”, “damn”, and “hell”.
- Use of alcohol.
What is ‘The Legend of Vox Machina‘ about?
The first two episodes of the series “will be an all-new story about the seven-member Vox Machina team at D&D Level 7 on their first ‘grown-up’ mission, which occurs prior to Critical Role’s first RPG show”. The series will then adapt the Briarwood arc from the original web series, “in which the Vox Machina crew avenge the murder of the rulers of the town of Whitestone and most of their offspring by the evil Lord and Lady Briarwood”. The series will also adapt “other classic Vox Machina story arcs”.
Who is in the voice cast of The Legend of Vox Machina?
- Matthew Mercer as Sylas Briarwood and other voices
- Ashley Johnson as Pike Trickfoot, gnome cleric
- Travis Willingham as Grog Strongjaw, goliath barbarian
- Laura Bailey as Vex’ahlia “Vex” Vessar, half-elf ranger
- Taliesin Jaffe as Percival “Percy” Fredrickstein Von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III, human gunslinger
- Marisha Ray as Keyleth of the Air Ashari, half-elf druid
- Sam Riegel as Scanlan Shorthalt, gnome bard
The Legend of Vox Machina Official Trailer
The Legend of Vox Machina Age Rating and The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide
Know to The Legend of Vox Machina Parents Guide. Why does the Legend of Vox Machina receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Legend of Vox Machina ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Official website: critrole.com
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.