Snowpiercer Parents Guide
Snowpiercer is an American post-apocalyptic dystopian thriller television drama series that first premiered on TNT on May 17, 2020. It is based on both the 2013 films of the same name and the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige by Jacques Lob, Benjamin Legrand, and Jean-Marc Rochette, from which the film was adapted.
Snowpiercer Season 3 Release Date
Snowpiercer Age Rating
Snowpiercer rated TV-MA for severe violence, sexual content and nudity.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Snowpiercer Parents Guide
- Sexual content and nudity.
- Male and female butt nudity.
- Brief frontal female nudity is shown in some scenes.
- Sex scenes and brief moaning, thrusting.
- A lot of brutal violence with blood content, characters being shot, beaten, stabbed, and hacked.
- A dismembered corpse is seen several times. The arms, legs, and genitalia has been removed and this is discussed in detail.
- A corpse with its throat slit is seen on screen for a prolonged time. Blood from the throat and a lot of blood covering the victim and the bed.
- Use of profanity.
- Mild use of alcohol, characters are seen drinking at a bar.
Snowpiercer is set in 2026, seven years after the world becomes a frozen wasteland, and follows the remnants of humanity who have taken shelter on a perpetually moving luxury train. Designed and built by the eccentric billionaire Mr. Wilford, the train consists of 1,001 carriages and circles the globe 2.7 times per year. The constant motion of the train provides energy and prevents the passengers from freezing as well.
Since the catastrophe, the train’s population has become rigidly separated by class, caught up in a revolutionary struggle against the strictly imposed social hierarchy and unbalanced allocation of limited resources. The show explores issues of class warfare, social injustice, and the politics of survival.
Snowpiercer Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Snowpiercer?
- Daveed Diggs as Andre Layton
- Iddo Goldberg as Bennett Knox
- Mickey Sumner as Bess Till
- Alison Wright as Ruth Wardell
- Lena Hall as Miss Audrey
- Sheila Vand as Zarah Ferami
- Annalise Basso as LJ Folger
- Jennifer Connelly as Melanie Cavill
- Katie McGuinness as Josie Wellstead
- Karin Konoval as Dr. Pelton
- Mike O’Malley as Sam Roche
- Roberto Urbina as Javier de La Torre
- Miranda Edwards as Lights
- Sam Otto as John Osweiller
- Rowan Blanchard as Alexandra Cavill
- Sean Bean as Joseph Wilford
- Aaron Glenane as The Last Australian
- Steven Ogg as Pike
Snowpiercer Official Trailer
Snowpiercer Age Rating and Snowpiercer Parents Guide
Know to Snowpiercer Parents Guide. Why does As Snowpiercer receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Snowpiercer ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Snowpiercer rated 16 in Argentina, MA15+ in Australia, 18 in Brazil,16 in the Netherlands, 16 in Norway, 16 in Poland, R21 Singapore, 18 in South Korea, 16 in Spain, 15 in the United Kingdom, and TV-MA in the United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Official website: tntdrama.com
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.