Red Sparrow Parents guide
The film stars Jennifer Lawrence, Joel Edgerton, Matthias Schoenaerts, Charlotte Rampling, Mary-Louise Parker, and Jeremy Irons. It tells the story of a Russian intelligence officer, who is sent to make contact with a CIA officer in the hope of discovering the identity of a mole.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Red Sparrow” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Red Sparrow|
|Genre||Action , Drama , Thriller|
|Release Date||March 2, 2018|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “Red Sparrow” is it about?
Red Sparrow Parents Guide and Age Rating
Red Sparrow Age Rating
A Day to Die has been Rated R for strong violence, torture, sexual content, language, and some graphic nudity
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Why Red Sparrow is R-rated?
- This film contains a lot of violence and s3xual content.
- A naked couple is shown in sex scenes and other verbal sexual references.
- A man tried to r@pe a woman in a locker room.
- Full male nudity and female upper body nudity is shown.
- A mutilated body of a woman is shown in a bathtub that was with bloody water.
- A man is tied to a chair and tortured with a machine used for peeling off the skin for grafts
- Frequent use of profanity in the film.
Red Sparrow Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Red Sparrow?
- Jennifer Lawrence as Dominika Egorova, a former ballerina who is now a “Sparrow”
- Joel Edgerton as Nate Nash
- Matthias Schoenaerts as Ivan Vladimirovich Egorov
- Charlotte Rampling as Matron
- Mary-Louise Parker as Stephanie Boucher
- Ciarán Hinds as Colonel Zakharov
- Joely Richardson as Nina Egorova
- Bill Camp as Marty Gable
- Jeremy Irons as General Vladimir Andreievich Korchnoi
- Thekla Reuten as Marta Yelenova, a veteran Sparrow
- Douglas Hodge as Colonel Maxim Volontov
- Sakina Jaffrey as Trish Forsyth
- Sergei Polunin as Konstantin
- Sasha Frolova as Anya
- Sebastian Hülk as Sergei Matorin
- Kristof Konrad as Dimitri Ustinov
- Hugh Quarshie as Simon Benford
Red Sparrow Official Trailer
Know about Red Sparrow Parents Guide. Why does Red Sparrow to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Red Sparrow ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Red Sparrow rated MA15+ in Australia and in Canada it is 18A. The film is rated 16+ in Canada:16+ and 16 in Germany. In the Netherlands, it is rated 16 and R16 in New Zealand, 18 in Nigeria, 15 in Norway, and in the Philippines Red Sparrow is rated R-16, 18+ in Russia in Singapore it is rated M18 and 18 in South Africa.
Further ratings include R in the United States and 16 in Ukraine also it is rated 18+ in the United Arab Emirates.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.