Little Shop of Horrors Age Rating
Little Shop of Horrors is a 1986 American horror black comedy musical film that is directed by Frank Oz and based on Little Shop of Horrors by Howard Ashman and The Little Shop of Horrors by Roger Corman, Charles B. Griffith, you will get to know The Batman Age Rating and know more about The Batman parent guide, release date, and cast.
|Movie Name||Little Shop of Horrors|
|Genre||Comedy, Horror, Musical|
|Written by||Howard Ashman|
The Geffen Company
|Release Date||December 19, 1986|
|Runtime||1 hour 34 minutes|
|Official website||Warner Bros.|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Little Shop of Horrors Official Synopsis
Seymour Krelborn is a nerdy orphan working at Mushnik’s, a flower shop in urban Skid Row. He harbors a crush on fellow co-worker Audrey Fulquard and is berated by Mr. Mushnik daily.
One day as Seymour is seeking a new mysterious plant, he finds a very mysterious unidentified plant which he calls Audrey II. The plant seems to have a craving for blood and soon begins to sing for his supper.
Soon enough, Seymour feeds Audrey’s sadistic dentist boyfriend to the plant and later, Mushnik for witnessing the death of Audrey’s ex.
Little Shop of Horrors is rated PG-13 for mature thematic material including comic horror violence, substance abuse, language, and sex references.
PG-13 rated means: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that the content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Little Shop of Horrors Parents guide
- Mild sexual content and nudity shown in the movie.
- Man-eating plant eats several casts of the movie.
- Sadistic nature is played comically, but disturbing to some viewers.
- Orin commits many violent acts during the song Dentist.
- Use of profaity.
- Words like, Fu*k, shit, goddamn, a*s, damn and hell are spoken.
- In one of the scene a man inhales laughing gas as a drug and dies from an overdose.
- There are many horror and frighteneing scenes in the movie.
Little Shop of Horrors Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Little Shop of Horrors?
- Rick Moranis as Seymour Krelborn
- Ellen Greene as Audrey
- Vincent Gardenia as Mr. Mushnik
- Steve Martin as Orin Scrivello
- Levi Stubbs as the voice of Audrey II
- Anthony Asbury, Brian Henson
- Tichina Arnold, Michelle Weeks
- Jim Belushi as Patrick Martin
- John Candy as Wink Wilkinson
- Christopher Guest as The First Customer
- Bill Murray as Arthur Denton
- Miriam Margolyes as a Dental Nurse
- Stanley Jones as the Narrator
- Mak Wilson, Danny John-Jules
- Heather Henson cameos as one of Orin’s patients.
- Vincent Wong as the Chinese Florist
- Kerry Shale as Life magazine assistant
- Bertice Reading as ‘Downtown’ Old Woman
Little Shop of Horrors Official Trailer
Know aboutLittle Shop of Horrors Age Rating. Why does Little Shop of Horrors receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Little Shop of Horrors ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Little Shop of Horrors is rated 13 in Argentina, M in Australia, 12 in Brazil, G in Canada, Tous publics in France, TV-14 in the United States, PG-13 in United State, and 12 in West Germany.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Little Shop of Horrors
Director: Frank Oz
Date Created: 1986-12-19 08:01