The Batman (2022 film)
"The Batman: IMAX Tickets Of Robert Pattinson’s Film Already Sold Out At 350 Theatres In The US!"
The Batman Age Rating
The Batman is a 2022 American superhero film that is based on the DC Comics character Batman. The movie was directed by Matt Reeves and written by Matt Reeves and Peter Craig, here in this article below, you will get to know The Batman Age Rating and know more about The Batman parent guide, release date, and cast.
Official Poster and Details
|Movie Name||The Batman|
|Genre||Action, Crime, Drama|
|Written by||Matt Reeves, Peter Craig|
DC Films, 6th & Idaho, Dylan Clark Productions
|Distributors||Warner Bros. Pictures|
|Release Date||March 4, 2022|
|Official website||Warner Bros. Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Batman Official Synopsis
The Batman Age Rating
The Batman is rated PG-13 for strong violent and disturbing content, drug content, strong language, and some suggestive material.
PG-13 rated means: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that the content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Film The Batman Box Office Collection
The Batman movie has made a whopping amount of $258,208,624 across the globe.
The Batman Parents guide
- The film contains a lot of violence throughout.
- Hard combat fights are shown in the film.
- Use of Weapons, assault rifles, bombs, grenades.
- People are repeatedly beaten into unconsciousness.
- A character is bludgeoned to death and has their thumb cut off, mostly off-screen.
- People are injured in explosions and flooding.
- Several characters are shot.
- A car crashed and sets into the fire, explosions.
- Adult characters are seen drinking socially.
- Some are seen using a fictional drug.
- Characters are seen buying and selling these drugs.
- A dark suggestive theme throughout.
- Drug references are shown in the movie.
- Strong language used, words used, “He*l”, “Damn”
The Batman Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Batman?
- Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne
- Zoë Kravitz as Selina Kyle
- Paul Dano as Edward Nashton
- Jeffrey Wright as James Gordon
- John Turturro as Carmine Falcone
- Peter Sarsgaard as Gil Colson
- Barry Keoghan as Stanley Merkel
- Jayme Lawson as Bella Reál
- Andy Serkis as Alfred Pennyworth
- Colin Farrell as Oswald Cobblepot
The Batman Official Trailer
Know about The Batman Age Rating. Why does The Batman receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Batman ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Matt Reeves
Date Created: 2022-03-04 07:30