"A young apprentice hunter and her father journey to Ireland to help wipe out the last wolf pack. But everything changes when she befriends a free-spirited girl from a mysterious tribe rumored to transform into wolves by night"
Wolfwalkers Age Rating
Wolfwalkers is a 2020 animated fantasy adventure film that is directed by Tomm Moore and Ross Stewart, the film was premiered at the 2020 Toronto International Film Festival on September 12 and was released in the United States on November 13, 2020.
Here in this article below, you will get to know Wolfwalker Age Rating and know more about Wolfwalkers parent guide, release date, and cast.
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Family|
|Director||Tomm Moore, Ross Stewart|
|Written by||Will Collins|
Cartoon Saloon, Mélusine
|Distributors||Wildcard, Haut et Court|
|Country||Ireland, Luxembourg, France|
|Language||English, Irish Gaelic|
|Runtime||1 hour 43 minutes|
|Official website||Apple Tv|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Wolfwalkers Official Synopsis
Wolfwalkers Age Rating
Wolfwalkers is rated PG for sequences of violence and peril, scary images, some thematic elements, and brief language
PG-rated means Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence, or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested
Wolfwalkers Parents guide
- No sexual content and nudity are shown in the movie.
- Mild Violence and gore are shown.
- In one of the scenes, wolves bite and scratch people, which results in mild injury.
- Various animals and characters are shot with crossbows.
- Mild bloody injury is shown.
- Use of profanity.
- Wolves are threatened with guns, swords, arrows, and other weapons by the townspeople.
- The movie is very dark and intense.
- There is an intense battle scene at the end of the movie.
- A main character’s mother is held captive.
Wolfwalkers Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Wolfwalkers?
- Honor Kneafsey as Robyn Goodfellow
- Eva Whittaker as Mebh Óg MacTíre
- Sean Bean as Bill Goodfellow
- Simon McBurney as Lord Protector
- Maria Doyle Kennedy as Moll MacTíre
- Tommy Tiernan as Seán Óg
- Jon Kenny as Ned Stringy
- John Morton as Stumpy
- Paul Young as Sheep Farmer
- Nora Twomey as Bridget
- Oliver McGrath as Padraig
- Niamh Moyles as Fishmonger
Wolfwalkers Official Trailer
Know about Wolfwalkers Age Rating. Why do Wolfwalkers receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Wolfwalkers ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Wolfwalkers is rated Atp in Argentina, PG in Australia, KT in Belgium, 10 in Brazil, PG in United States and the United Kingdom, 7 in Poland, T in Italy, A in Mexico, and G in Philipinnes.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Tomm Moore, Ross Stewart
Date Created: 2020-11-30 08:35