Kaginado Parents Guide
Kaginado is a Japanese animated comedy-drama television series written by Takashi Aoshima, Kai, Tohya Okano and directed by Kazuya Sakamoto.
The series is distributed by FUNimation Entertainment. However, the production companies are Liden Films Kyoto, Visual Art’s/Key.
Kaginado Age Rating
TV-Series Kaginado is rated PG-13 for Graphic Violence and Language Throughout.
PG-13 – Some content shown in the series may be inappropriate for children under the age of 13.
TV-Series Kaginado Release date
TV-Series Kaginado was released on 13 October 2021.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Kaginado” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Animation, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy|
|Release date||13 October 2021|
|Directed by||Kazuya Sakamoto|
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
Kaginado Parents Guide
- In graphic violence, a girl smacks a boy on the head with a sharp sword.
- The violence in this show is slapstick and not excessive.
- Swearing and dark humor is pretty common in this show
- Hard Combat fights are present.
- Infrequent bad language is used throughout.
TV-Series Kaginado Overview
In this series, a crossover television anime featuring chibi renditions of six worlds of dramatic content characters from Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!, Rewrite, and additional Key franchises to be revealed at a later date leading to comedic and dramatic encounters.
Kaginado Wallpaper and Images
Kaginado Official Trailer
TV-Series Kaginado Voice Cast
- Daisuke Ono as Yukito Kunisak
- Yui Horie as Ayu Tsukimiya
- Ryôko Tanaka as Yuiko Kurugaya
- Tomokazu Sugita as Yuichi Aizawa
- Masakazu Morita as Kotaro Tennoji
- Chiwa Saitô as Kotori Kanbe
- Aya Hisakawa as Haruko Kamio
- Yukari Tamura as Mai Kawasumi
- Daisuke Sakaguchi as Yohei Sunohara
- Nobutoshi Canna as Masato Inohara
- Asami Sanada as Misuzu Kamio
- Keiko Suzuki as Kanata Futaki
- Yûsei Oda as Kengo Miyazawa
- Risa Araki as Lucia Konohana
Kaginado Age Rating and Kaginado Parents Guide
Know about Kaginado Parents Guide. Why Series Kaginado receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Kaginado age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
TV-Series Kaginado is rated PG in Singapore, PG-13 in the United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.