Doogie Kamealoha M.D. Parents Guide
Doogie Kameāloha M.D. is an American family medical comedy-drama that is developed by Kourtney Kang that is based on the 1989–93 ABC television series Doogie Howser, M.D. It stars Peyton Elizabeth Lee as the main character of Lahela “Doogie” Kameāloha, and Kathleen Rose Perkins, Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, Jason Scott Lee, and Ronny Chieng in supporting roles.
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Age Rating
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. is rated TV-PG.
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Release Date
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. is released on September 8, 2021 and now streaming on Disney+.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Doogie Kamealoha, M.D.” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Doogie Kamealoha, M.D.|
|Run Time||30 min|
|Seasons And Episodes||1 and 2|
|Production Companies||20th Television And Steven Bochco Production|
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Parents Guide
[su_box title=” Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. TV-PG” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
|This film may not suitable for people under age 17.|
|People age 17 and up will find it interesting.|
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Overview
A mixed-race 16-year-old girl, juggling a budding medical career and life as a teenager in modern-day Hawaii. Guiding Lahela (and also complicating things) is her family, including her spit-fire Irish mother who’s also her supervisor at the hospital, and her Hawaiian “Local Boy” father managing to accept the fact that his daughter is no more his little girl.
As well as have to deal with balance her relationship with her mother, who is also her boss. The series is not a direct continuation of Doogie Howser, M.D.; rather, the characters introduce that series as a television show and give Lahela the nickname “Doogie” in a hint to it.
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Wallpaper and Image
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Official Trailer
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Cast and Characters
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee as Lahela “Doogie” Kameāloha, a 16-year-old University of Hawaii Medical School graduate. She earned the nickname “Doogie” as an in-universe reference to the show Doogie Howser, M.D.
- Emma Meisel as Steph Denisco, Doogie’s best friend
- Matthew Sato as Kai Kameāloha, Doogie’s older brother
- Wes Tian as Brian Patrick Kameāloha, Doogie’s younger brother
- Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman as Charles Zeller, one of Doogie’s colleagues at the local hospital
- Mapuana Makia as Noelani Nakayama, another colleague of Doogie’s at the local hospital
- Kathleen Rose Perkins as Dr. Clara Hannon, Doogie’s mother and the chief of medicine at the local medical center where Doogie works
- Jason Scott Lee as Benny Kameāloha, Doogie’s father and the owner of a food truck called Benny’s Shave Ice and Flowers
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Parents Guide and Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Age Rating
Know About Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Parents Guide. Why did the film Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. Age ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. is rated in Argentina: Atp, Singapore: PG, Spain:9+, United States: TV-PG
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all Netflix TV Series, TV shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing the complete details on age rating for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.