Black Swan Parents Guide
Black Swan is a 2010 American psychological horror film directed by Darren Aronofsky. Black Swan was produced in New York City in 2009 by Fox Searchlight Pictures.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Black Swan” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Black Swan|
|Release date||December 3, 2010|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “Black Swan” is about?
Nina is a ballerina in a New York City ballet company whose life, like all those in her profession, is completely consumed with dance. She lives with her obsessive former ballerina mother Erica, who exerts a suffocating control over her.
When artistic director Thomas Leroy decides to replace prima ballerina Beth MacIntyre for the opening production of their new season, Swan Lake, Nina is his first choice. But Nina has competition: a new dancer, Lily, who impresses Leroy as well. Swan Lake requires a dancer who can play both the White Swan with innocence and grace and the Black Swan, who represents guile and sensuality.
Nina fits the White Swan role perfectly but Lily is the personification of the Black Swan. As the two young dancers expand their rivalry into a twisted friendship, Nina begins to get more in touch with her dark side – a recklessness that threatens to destroy her.
Black Swan Age Rating
Black Swan is rated R-Rated for strong sexual content, disturbing violent images, language and some drug use
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Black Swan Parents Guide
- This film includes many sex scenes, nudity, and sexual dialogues.
- There is a scene in a club when Lily tells Nina that “you just need to let him l*ck your pu**y.”
- Female character masturbation scene.
- In one scene a woman is only wearing panties, though she covers her breasts with her arms so there is no nudity.
- Thomas forcefully kisses Nina and she bites his lip, stopping his assault.
- Thomas assaults Nina whilst dancing.
- The film contains strong violence and injuries.
- There are many scenes of stabbing, self-mutilation, and blood.
- A lot of use of profanity words are used such as f*ck, whore, as*, and pussy, cock, d*ck, and “prick, etc…
- In the scene of hard drug use, Lily smokes cigarettes and shares one with Nina in one scene.
Black Swan Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Black Swan?
- Natalie Portman as Nina Sayers / White Swan / Odette
- Mila Kunis as Lily / Black Swan / Odile
- Vincent Cassel as Thomas Leroy / The Gentleman
- Barbara Hershey as Erica Sayers / The Queen
- Winona Ryder as Elizabeth “Beth” MacIntyre / The Dying Swan
- Benjamin Millepied as David Moreau / Prince Siegfried
- Ksenia Solo as Veronica / Little Swan
- Kristina Anapau as Galina / Little Swan
- Janet Montgomery as Madeline / Little Swan
- Sebastian Stan as Andrew / Suitor
- Toby Hemingway as Tom / Suitor
- Sergio Torrado as Sergio / Von Rothbart
Black Swan Official Trailer
Black Swan Age Rating and Black Swan Parents Guide
Know about Black Swan Parents Guide. Why Black Swan receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Black Swan ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.