Anastasia Parents guide
Anastasia is a 1997 American animated musical alternate history film produced by Fox Animation Studios and distributed by 20th Century Fox and directed by Don Bluth and Gary Goldman.
The story is about the legend of grand duchess Anastasia.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Anastasia” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Musical, Mystery, Romance|
|Written by||Susan Gauthier
|Release Date||November 21, 1997 (United States)|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Anastasia Official Synopsis
The film is based on eighteen-year-old amnesiac Anastasia “Anya” Romanov who joins two con men to reunite with her grandmother but the Dowager Empress seeks her death.
Anastasia Parents guide and Age Rating
Anastasia Age Rating
Anastasia has been rated G as the film does not contain rating issues.
MPAA- G-rated programs are for General Audiences — all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why Anastasia is G-Rated?
- the film contains some sexual nudity in the film Anastasia wears a strapless gown and Dimitri and Anya also had a long kiss in the end and after that only Bartok gets kissed by a female bat.
- in some scenes, there is alcohol consumption and smoke Dimitri and other people have drinks in a Parisian musical number. and at some point, people have seen smoking also in Paris streets.
- there is violence in the film at a point Rasputin tries to kill Anastasia by crushing the bridge using dark forces. there were some car crash scenes with explosions.
- there are some intense scenes also at the end Anastasia kisses Rasputin this scene can very unpleasant for kids.
Who is in the cast of Anastasia?
- Meg Ryan as Anastasia “Anya” voice
- John Cusack as Dimitri’s voice
- Kelsey Grammer as Vladimir “Vlad” voice
- Christopher Lloyd as Grigori Rasputin’s voice
- Jim Cummings as the singing voice of Rasputin.
- HankAzaria as Bartok voice.
- Angela Lansbury as Marie Feodorovna Romanov The Dowager Empress voice.
- Bernadette Peters as Sophie’s voice.
- Andrea Martin as “Comrade” Phlegmenkoff voice.
- Rick Jones as Nicholas II Romanov voice.
- Charity James as Anastasia’s impostor voice.
- Debra Mooney as an Actress’s voice
- Arthur Malet as Traveling Man Majordomo voice.
Anastasia Official Trailer
Know about Anastasia Parents guide why does Anastasia receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
The Straight Story age rating is G in Canada, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, the united states, L in brazil, Iceland, A in Mexico U in Malaysia, united kingdom, I in hong kong T in Italy, Spain, R in Indonesia, K in Greece and Finland, 7 in Switzerland and Denmark.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.