On Netflix, the renowned filmmaker Guillermo del Toro has released his brand-new anthology series Cabinet of Curiosities. In it, he presents eight frightful tales that have been brought to life by a select group of writers and directors. As we get closer to Halloween weekend, horror fans had plenty to enjoy thanks to the streaming of the first two episodes and the release of the remaining episodes over the course of the week.
“A collection of the Oscar-winning filmmaker’s personally curated stories, described as equally sophisticated and horrific,” according to the website that hosts the series. Each episode is introduced by Del Toro.
Netflix released the popular television series Cabinet Of Curiosities in October 2022. The series, which Guillermo Del Toro created as an anthological horror show, has immediately piqued the interest of viewers. The stories are new and difficult, the production is intense, and the cast is made up of excellent actors.
- Lize Johnston as Dottie
- Kevin Keppy as Blob Man
- Kate Micucci as Stacey
- David Hewlett as Masson
- Tim Blake Nelson as Nick Appleton
- Ben Barnes as William Thurber
- F. Murray Abraham as Dr. Carl Winters
- Essie Davis as Nancy Bradley
- Rupert Grint as Walter Gilman
- Peter Weller as Lionel Lassiter
- Crispin Glover as Richard Upton Pickman
- Ismael Cruz Cordova as Frank Elwood
- Martin Starr as Keith
- Sebastian Roché as Roland
- Andrew Lincoln as Edgar Bradley
- Glynn Turman as Sheriff Nate Craven
- Steve Agee as Guy Landon
- Alexander Eling as Burton
Watch the trailer below:
Cabinet of Curiosities is an American horror anthology series that Guillermo del Toro created for Netflix as a streaming television series. It contains eight contemporary horror tales in the Gothic and Grand Guignol traditions. Two of them are co-written by del Toro and others are written and directed by a variety of filmmakers.