TV-Series Upload Parents Guide
Upload is an American science fiction comedy-drama television series created by Greg Daniels. The series was first premiered on May 1, 2020, on Amazon Prime Video and was renewed for a second season seven days later. Produced by companies Deedle-Dee Productions, 3 Arts Entertainment, and Amazon Studios.
Upload Season 2 Release Date
The second season is set to premiere in March 11, 2022.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What “Upload” is about?
In 2033, humans are able to “upload” themselves into a virtual afterlife of their choosing. When computer programmer Nathan dies prematurely, he is uploaded to the very expensive Lake View, but then finds himself under the thumb of his possessive, still-living girlfriend, Ingrid.
As Nathan adjusts to the pros and cons of digital heaven, he bonds with Nora, his living customer service rep. Nora struggles with the pressures of her job, her dying father who does not want to be uploaded, and her growing feelings for Nathan while slowly coming to believe that Nathan was murdered.
Upload Age Rating
TV- Series Upload rated TV-MA for sex, violence, and language.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Upload Parents Guide
- There is a scene in which a boy and girl characters are lying on bed and both were topless but their arms were covering the woman’s breasts.
- In a scene, a couple is having sex in the background and the woman can be seen topless from the side and her breasts visible for a short time.
- A lot of sexual dialog throughout the series.
- One scene very visibly shows two people having sex in the bed next to one of the main characters.
- Violence is also there.
- A major plot point involves people’s heads being disintegrated.
- A person’s head explodes, and blood splatters everywhere.
- When a person is “downloaded” in a test trial, something goes wrong, and his head explodes.
- Use of profanity, F8ck is used multiple times.
- Occasional use of alcohol.
Upload Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Upload?
- Robbie Amell as Nathan Brown, a 27-year-old computer engineering grad.
- Andy Allo as Nora Antony
- Allegra Edwards as Ingrid Kannerman, Nathan’s girlfriend.
- Zainab Johnson as Aleesha, Nora’s coworker.
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Jamie, Nathan’s best friend, and business partner.
- Chris Williams as Dave Antony, Nora’s father.
- Owen Daniels as A.I. Guy, an employee at Lake View.
- Andrea Rosen as Lucy, Nora’s boss at Horizon
- Christine Ko as Mandi, Nora’s roommate
- Jessica Tuck as Viv, Nathan’s mother
- Philip Granger as Uncle Larry, Viv’s brother.
- William B. Davis as David Choak
- Elizabeth Bowen as Fran Booth
- Andy Thompson as the Professor
- Chloe Coleman as Nevaeh, Nathan’s niece
- Julian Christopher as Ernie, a Horizen therapist.
- Rhys Slack as Dylan, a child who lives in Lake View.
- Matt Ward as Byron, Nora’s casual sex partner
- Barclay Hope as Oliver Kannerman, Ingrid’s father
- Yvetta Fisher as Batia, Nora’s coworker
Upload Official Trailer
Upload Age Rating and Upload Parents Guide
Know about Upload Parents Guide. Why do The Upload receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Upload ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.