Toy Boy Parents Guide
Spanish drama Toy Boy is produced by Atresmedia and Plano a Plano. The show stars Jesús Mosquera, Cristina Castaño, and María Pedraza. It was first premiered FesTVal and Atresplayer Premium in September 2019. It is distributed by Netflix.
Toy Boy Season 2 Release Date
Season 2 of Toy Boy is set to be released on 11 February 2022.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Toy Boy” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Series Name||Toy Boy|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Toy Boy Age Rating
Toy Boy has been rated TV-MA for violence, sex, nudity, substances, and sexual violence refrences.
TV-MA Rated means Restricted. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
What “Toy Boy” is about?
Hugo Beltrán is a young handsome and carefree stripper. One morning he wakes up on a sailboat, after a night of partying and excesses, next to the burned corpse of a man, allegedly that of Macarena Medina’s husband, his lover, a mature and powerful woman with whom he maintained a steamy high-voltage sexual relationship. Hugo does not remember anything that happened the night of the crime, but he is sure that he is not the murderer, but the victim of a set-up to accuse him. After a quick trial, he is sentenced to fifteen years in prison.
Seven years later, he is visited in prison by Triana Marín, a young lawyer who, representing a major law firm, offers to help him reopen the case and try to prove his innocence in a new trial. Although Hugo distrusts the offer, Triana gets the conviction annulled and Hugo is released from prison, on probation, and pending the holding of a new trial in which they will have to be able to prove their innocence.
Triana and Hugo work together to try to unravel a complex plot that took an innocent person to prison. A relationship that will not be easy, since they belong to diametrically opposite worlds; She is a lawyer with a hard-working, responsible and bright future. He, a master of the night, former prisoner, and considered a murderer by everyone except himself.
Toy Boy Parents Guide
- Sexual content and nudity.
- Brief kissing scenes and sex scenes.
- Characters watch a video of a man and woman having intercourse.
- male female nudity, and brief female full frontal nudity.
- The series also includes some violence.
- A young male character is taunted with slurs, severely beaten, and left for dead.
- Blood is also shown in a scene.
- Burned dead body of a man.
- A bomb explodes in a nightclub.
- Use of profanity
- There is the use of alcohol, smoking, and snorting cocaine.
- We will update you more soon.
Toy Boy Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Toy Boy?
- Jesús Mosquera as Hugo Beltrán González
- Cristina Castaño as Macarena Medina de Solís
- María Pedraza as Triana Marín
- José de la Torre as Iván
- Carlo Costanzia as Jairo Soto
- Raudel Raúl Martiato as Germán
- Juanjo Almeida as Andrea Norman Medina
- José Manuel Seda as Borja Medina de Solís
- Álex Gadea as Mateo Medina de Solís
- Javier Mora as Ángel Altamira
- Pedro Casablanc as Inspector Mario Zapata
- Elisa Matilla as María Teresa Rojas
- María Pujalte as Carmen de Andrés
- Adelfa Calvo as Doña Benigna Rojas Romero
- Carlos Scholz as Óscar
- Nía Castro as Claudia
- Miriam Díaz-Aroca as Luisa García
- Cinta Ramírez as Lucía
- Virgil Mathet as Philip Norman
- Álex González as El Turco
- Federica Sabatini as Rania
Toy Boy Official Trailer
Toy Boy Age Rating and Toy Boy Parents Guide
Know about Toy Boy Parents Guide. Why does Toy Boy receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Toy Boy ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.