The Sandman Parents Guide
The Sandman is an oncoming American drama that is a streaming television series based on the 1989–1996 comic book written by Neil Gaiman and published by DC Comics. The series was developed by Allan Heinberg for the streaming service Netflix with Heinberg, Gaiman, and David S. Goyer serving as executive producers and is being produced by DC Entertainment and Warner Bros.
The Sandman Release Date
The Sandman is set to be released on August 5, 2022, on Netflix.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Sandman” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Action, Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, and Sci-fi|
The Sandman Overview
The Sandman is a series About a wizard who aims to trap Death to bargain for immortal life but instead, it captures her younger brother’s Dream. Which is very horrible for his safety, therefor the wizard kept his brother imprisoned in a glass bottle for 100 years. But anyhow his brother runs away from there, after his escape, Dream, also known as Morpheus, went on a search for his lost objects of power.
The Sandman Age Rating
The Sandman is rated TV-MA ( Mature Adults Only) for substance use, sexual content, self-harm, suicide and gore.
Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
The Sandman Parents Guide | Why Sandman is rated TV-MA?
- Sexual content
- Brief male nudity
- Topless woman
- Violence and Blood
- This is a scene where a man was seen on a chair dead and his eyeballs were removed.
- People are burned alive
- Self-harm, suicide in a more brutal ways.
- There are some disturbing scenes
The Sandman Wallpaper and Image
The Sandman Cast and Characters
- Tom Sturridge as Morpheus / Dream: The king of dreams and the ruler of the Dreaming.
- Gwendoline Christie as Lucifer: The ruler of Hell.
- Vivienne Acheampong as Lucienne: The librarian of the Dreaming.
- Boyd Holbrook as the Corinthian: A nightmare who escaped the Dreaming.
- Charles Dance as Roderick Burgess: A charlatan occultist.
- Asim Chaudhry as Abel: A resident of the Dreaming
- Sanjeev Bhaskar as Cain: A resident of the Dreaming and Abel’s brother
- Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Death: Dream’s kinder and wiser sister
- Mason Alexander Park as Desire: Dream’s androgynous sibling
- Donna Preston as Despair: Dream’s sister who is twins with Desire.
- Jenna Coleman as Johanna Constantine: An occult detective and ancestor of John Constantine
- Joely Richardson as Ethel Cripps: Burgess’s lover and the mother of John Dee.
- David Thewlis as John Dee / Doctor Destiny: Cripps’s insane son whose endeavor to find “truth” jeopardizes the world
The Sandman Official Trailer
The Sandman Parents Guide and The Sandman Age Rating
Know About The Sandman Parents Guide. Why did the film The Sandman receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Sandman Age ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all Netflix TV Series, TV shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing the complete details on age rating for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.