The Raid: Redemption (Film)
"A S.W.A.T. team becomes trapped in a tenement run by a ruthless mobster and his army of killers and thugs"
The Raid: Redemption Parents guide and Age Rating
The Raid: Redemption is an Indonesian action crime thriller film that is written and directed by Gareth Evans, here in this article below, you will get to know The Raid: Redemption Age rating and know more about The Raid: Redemption parent’s guide, release date, and cast.
|Movie Name||The Raid: Redemption|
|Genre||Action, Crime, Thriller|
|Written by||Gareth Evans|
|Produced by||Ario Sagantoro|
|Production companies||PT Merantau Films, XYZ Films, Celluloid Nightmares|
|Distributors||PT Merantau Films|
|Release Date||April 13, 2012|
|Country||United States, Indonesia|
|Runtime||1 hour 41 minutes|
|Official website||Madman Entertainment|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Raid: Redemption Official Synopsis
The Raid: Redemption Age Rating
The Raid: Redemption is rated R for strong brutal bloody violence throughout, and language.
R Rated means Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
The Raid: Redemption Parents guide
- No sexual content and nudity is shown.
- In one of the scenes, a man kisses a pregnant woman’s clothed stomach and then her forehead.
- The man is seen shirtless.
- Severe violence and gore are shown in the movie.
- In one of the scenes, a man is punched in the face and blood comes out of his nose.
- A man punches a second man in the stomach.
- Gunfights throughout.
- Bad guys tortured one of the police officers.
- Use of weapons for killing.
- Use of profanity.
- Words like fuck, shit, prick, cunt are used frequently.
- Throughout the film, different men smoke cigarettes.
- Men are manufacturing drugs.
- The fights are very intense.
- This is a very action-packed movie.
The Raid: Redemption Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Raid: Redemption?
- Iko Uwais as Rama
- Ananda George as Ari
- Ray Sahetapy as Tama
- Donny Alamsyah as Andi
- Joe Taslim as Jaka
- Yayan Ruhian as Mad Dog
- Pierre Gruno as Wahyu
- Tegar Satrya as Bowo
- Iang Darmawan as Gofar
- Eka ‘Piranha’ Rahmadia as Dagu
- Verdi Solaiman as Budi
- Alfridus Godfred as Machete Gang #1
- Rully Santoso as Machete Gang #2
- Melkias Ronald Torobi as Machete Gang #3
- Johanes Tuname as Machete Gang #4
- Sofyan Alop as Machete Gang #5
- R. Iman Aji as Eko
- Yusuf Opilus as Alee
The Raid: Redemption Official Trailer
Know about The Raid: Redemption Parents guide. Why does The Raid: Redemption receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Raid: Redemption ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
The Raid: Redemption is rated 16 in Brazil, 15 in Denmark, 18+ in Turkey, and R in the United States.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
The Raid: Redemption
Director: Gareth Evans
Date Created: 2012-04-13 08:42