The Passion of the Christ Parents guide
The Passion of the Christ is a 2004 American epic biblical drama film produced, directed, and co-written by Mel Gibson that is based on The Passion in the New Testament of the Bible and The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ by Anne Catherine Emmerich. The film was mostly shot in Italy. It is the highest-grossing Christian film of all time. The Production company of The Passion of the Christ is Newmarket Films, distributed by Icon Productions.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Passion of the Christ” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||The Passion of the Christ|
|Age Rating||R rated|
|Release Date||February 25, 2004 (United States)|
|Runtime||2 hour 7 minute|
|Official website||Icon Productions.|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “The Passion of the Christ” is it about?
The Passion of the Christ Age Rating and The Passion of the Christ Parents Guide
The Passion of the Christ Age Rating
The Passion of the Christ has been rated R for sequences of graphic violence.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Why The Passion of the Christ is R-rated?
- Mild sex and nudity are shown.
- We can see a naked Jesus walk out of a cave.
- Severe violence is shown throughout the movie.
- Jesus is whipped in violence and is bloodied and wounded.
- Jesus’ body is hurt and a tiny bit of blood squirts on the man’s face
- Two guys who are also being crucified get their knees whacked by a mallet.
- Beaten up the face of Jesus is shown.
- A naked man rises up naked from inside a cave.
- Several graphic depictions of torture throughout the movie.
- Jesus’s eyes dart around wildly. His face is bloody and one of his eyes is swollen, only adding to the uncomfortableness
- There are scenes that involve Jesus being stabbed, taunted, and beaten. It is violent and in some parts brutal.
- Jesus is bloodied from head to toe, and the characters are all sadistic, the scenes may make viewers uncomfortable.
- Mild use of profanity
- In one of the scenes, “Jew” is used as an insult.
- Jesus drinks some wine in the movie.
- People drink wine in several scenes.
- People appear drunk in a couple of scenes, e.g. one man falls off a chair, while another falls to the ground.
- The violence in the film is more emotional than it is disturbing.
- Jesus gets hurt throughout the movie’s two hours runtime.
The Passion of the Christ Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Passion of the Christ?
- Jim Caviezel as Jesus Christ
- Maia Morgenstern as Mary, the mother of Jesus
- Christo Jivkov as John
- Francesco De Vito as Peter
- Monica Bellucci as Mary Magdalene
- Mattia Sbragia as Caiaphas
- Toni Bertorelli as Annas ben Seth
- Luca Lionello as Judas Iscariot
- Hristo Naumov Shopov as Pontius Pilate
- Claudia Gerini as Claudia Procles
- Fabio Sartor as Abenader
- Giacinto Ferro as Joseph of Arimathea
- Olek Mincer as Nicodemus
- Sheila Mokhtari as Woman in audience
- Sergio Rubini as Dismas
- Roberto Bestazoni as Malchus
- Francesco Cabras as Gesmas
- Giovanni Capalbo as Cassius
- Rosalinda Celentano as Satan
- Emilio De Marchi as Scornful Roman
- Lello Giulivo as Brutish Roman
- Abel Jafry as 2nd Temple officer
- Jarreth Merz as Simon of Cyrene
- Rossella Vetrano as Veronica
- Matt Patresi as Janus
- Roberto Visconti as Scornful Roman
- Luca De Dominicis as Herod Ántipas
- Chokri Ben Zagden as James
- Sabrina Impacciatore as St. Veronica
- Pietro Sarubbi as Barabbas
- Ted Rusoff as Chief Elder
The Passion of the Christ Official Trailer
Know about The Passion of the Christ Parents Guide. Why does The Passion of the Christ receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Passion of the Christ ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.