The Lost City of D Cast: The Lost City is an American romantic comedy movie directed by Adam Nee and Aaron Nee and produced by Sandra Bullock, Liza Chasin, and Seth Gordon. The film features Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Daniel Radcliffe, Da’Vine Joy Randolph, and Brad Pitt. Read More about The Lost City Here.
The Lost City is rated PG-13 for the content shown in the movie.
Information about The Lost City of D
The Lost City of D (later named The Lost City) revolves around a well-known author named Loretta Sage and covers everything about her life. In the initial stage of the movie, Loretta was seen living an ordinary life until Abigail, a rich explorer enters her life. Abigail kidnaps Loretta in order to find The Lost City which she has mentioned in her book.
Loretta was all alone in this mission until Alan, her cover model arrives to rescue her. Alan decided to help Loretta as he wanted to prove to her that he can be a hero in real life too. Loretta with the help of Alan manages to escape from the trap of Abigail and his gang.
The Lost City Of D Cast
- Sandra Bullock as Loretta Sage, a well-known novelist.
- Channing Tatum as Alan Caprison / Dash McMahon, Cover Model of Loretta’s Novel.
- Daniel Radcliffe as Abigail Fairfax, a rich explorer who kidnaps Loretta to find The Lost City.
- Da’Vine Joy Randolph as Beth Hatten, Loretta’s publicist.
- Patti Harrison as Allison, Loretta’s social media manager.
- Oscar Nuñez as Oscar, an eccentric cargo plane pilot.
- Brad Pitt as Jack Trainer, a Navy Seal-turned-CIA agent.
The Lost City Of D Official Trailer
Official Website: Paramount Pictures
In the above article, we have given you the information regarding The Lost City of D Cast. Hope you enjoyed reading this article. Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.