The Last Kingdom Parents guide and Age Rating
The Last Kingdom is a British historical fiction television Netflix series that is based on Bernard Cornwell’s The Saxon Stories series of novels. The series is produced by Ben Murphy, and here in this article below, you will get to know The Last Kingdom Age rating and to know more about The Last Kingdom parents guide, release date, and cast.
Before letting your kids watch the film it is important for the parents to read about The Last Kingdom age rating and The Last Kingdom Parents Guide to know more about the shown content in the film, keep reading the article.
Official Poster and Details
|Movie Name||The last kingdom|
|Genre||Drama, Action, Historical|
|Written by||Stephen Butchard|
|Produced by||Carnival Film and television|
|Production companies||Carnival Film and television|
|Distributors||BBC, Capelight Pictures, Netflix|
|Release Date||10 October 2015|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Last Kingdom Official Synopsis
In the year 872, many of the separate kingdoms of what is now England have fallen to the invading Danes, leaving the great kingdom of Wessex standing alone and defiant under the command of King Alfred. Against this turbulent backdrop lives Uhtred.
Born to a Saxon nobleman, he is captured by the Danes and raised as one of their own. Forced to choose between his birth country and the people of his upbringing, his loyalties are ever tested. What is he? Saxon or Dane? On a quest to reclaim his birthright, Uhtred must tread a dangerous path between both sides to play his part in the birth of a new nation and ultimately recapture his ancestral lands.
The Last Kingdom Age Rating
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
The Last Kingdom Parents guide | Why The Last Kingdom is Rated TV-MA?
- The last kingdom is Rated TV-MA for violence sex, nudity, substance, sexual violence, suicide, self-harm.
- There are some sexual content and nudity shown in the movie.
- Most of the sexual content isn’t graphic.
- There are many sex scenes shown, sometimes with nudity.
- In one of the scenes, women’s butts are seen.
- Severe violence and gore are shown throughout the movie.
- Each season is more gruesome with the actual acts of violence.
- Plenty of Blood is shown.
- The moderate use of profanity.
- Words like sh*t, c0*k, f*k are spoken multiple times.
- Consumption of alcohol.
- Use of weapons like swords, axes for killing, and murders.
The Last Kingdom Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Last Kingdom?
- Alexander Dreymon as Uhtred of Bebbanburg
- David Dawson as King Alfred
- Tobias Santelmann as Ragnar the Younger
- Emily Cox as Brida
- Adrian Bower as Leofric
- Thomas W. Gabrielsson as Guthrum
- Simon Kunz as Odda the Elder
- Harry McEntire as Aethelwold
- Rune Temte as Ubba
- Joseph Millson as Aelfric
- Brian Vernel as Odda the Younger
- Amy Wren as Mildrith
- Charlie Murphy as Queen Iseult
- Ian Hart as Beocca
- Eliza Butterworth as Aelswith
- Thure Lindhardt as Guthred
- Eva Birthistle as Hild
- Gerard Kearns as Halig
- David Schofield as Abbot Eadred
- Peri Baumeister as Gisela)
- Peter McDonald as Brother Trew
- Mark Rowley as Finan
- Alexandre Willaume as Kjartan
- Julia Bache-Wiig as Thyra
- Ole Christoffer Ertvaag as Sven
- Björn Bengtsson as Sigefrid
- Cavan Clerkin as Father Pyrlig
- Arnas Fedaravičius as Sihtric
- Christian Hillborg as Erik
- Jeppe Beck Laursen as Haesten
- Toby Regbo as Aethelred
- Millie Brady as Princess Aethelflaed
- James Northcote as Aldhelm
- Adrian Bouchet as Steapa
- Ewan Mitchell as Osferth
- Simon Stenspil as Dagfinn
- Timothy Innes as Edward
- Thea Sofie Loch Næss as Skade
- Ola Rapace as Earl Sigurd “Bloodhair”
- Magnus Bruun as Cnut
- Adrian Schiller as Aethelhelm the Elder
- Kevin Eldon as Bishop Erkenwald
- Jamie Blackley as Eardwulf
- Stefanie Martini as Eadith
- Finn Elliott as Young Uhtred
- Ruby Hartley as Stiorra, Uhtred’s daughter
- Richard Dillane as Ludeca, an Ealdorman of Mercia
- Dorian Lough as Burgred, an Ealdorman of Mercia
- Steffan Rhodri as King Hywel Dda
- Nigel Lindsay as Rhodri
- Eysteinn Sigurðarson as Sigtryggr
- Amelia Clarkson as Ælflæd
- Harry Gilby as Æthelstan
- Patrick Robinson as Father Benedict
- Phia Saban as Ælfwynn
- Micki Stoltt as Rognvaldr
The Last Kingdom Official Trailer
Know about The Last Kingdom Parents guide. Why does The Last Kingdom receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Last Kingdom ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
The Last Kingdom is rated 16 in Argentina, MA15+ in Australia, 14 in brazil, 13+ in Canada, 15 in Denmark, K-16 in Finland, 10 in France, M in new Zealand, 18 in South Korea, 16 in Spain, and TV-MA in united states.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
The Last Kingdom
Director: Stephen Butchard
Date Created: 2022-10-10 03:06