The Hangover Parents guide
The Hangover is a 2009 American comedy film directed by Todd Phillips, co-produced by Daniel Goldberg, and written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. The Hangover was released on June 5, 2009, ( United States).
The production company of The Hangover is Legendary Pictures, Green Hat Films, and BenderSpink, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. A sequel, The Hangover Part II, was released on May 26, 2011, and a third and final installment, The Hangover Part III, was released on May 23, 2013.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Hangover” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||The Hangover|
|Age Rating||R rated|
|Release Date||June 5, 2009, ( United States)|
|Runtime||1 hour 40 minute|
|Official website||Warner Bros. Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “The Hangover” is it about?
This movie is about three buddies who wake up from a bachelor party in Las Vegas, with no memory of the previous night and the bachelor was missing. Now how will they make their way around the city in order to find their friend before his wedding?
The Hangover Parents Guide And Age Rating
The Hangover Age Rating
The Hangover has been rated R for pervasive language, sexual content including nudity, and some drug material
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian
Why The Hangover is rated R?
- Moderate sexual content showed.
- Several explicit photos are shown.
- An old man’s buttocks are shown when he is being examined by the doctor.
- A live band sings a song referencing oral sex in one of the scenes.
- We can see a sex doll in a bathtub.
- A woman removes a part of her shirt, which reveals one breast, to nurse a baby.
- Bikini-clad women are shown in one scene.
- A character kicks a phone out of another character’s hand.
- A man punches another man, a small red mark on his head is shown.
- A man is shot in the arm
- A lot of use of profanity.
- Words like fuck, shit, motherfucker, faggot, bitch, dick, are spoken frequently.
- We see a photo of a man snorting cocaine.
- There are a few scenes of violence but other than that this movie is entirely a comedy.
The Hangover Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Hangover?
- Bradley Cooper as Phil
- Ed Helms as Stu
- Zach Galifianakis as Alan
- Justin Bartha as Doug
- Graham as Jade
- Sasha Barrese as Tracy
- Jeffrey Tambor as Sid
- Ken Jeong as Mr. Chow
- Rachael Harris as Melissa
- Mike Tyson as Himself
- Tyson originally refused to appear in the film
- Mike Epps as Black Doug
- Jernard Burks as Leonard
- Rob Riggle as Officer Franklin
- Cleo King as Officer Garden
- Bryan Callen as Eddie
- Matt Walsh as Dr. Valsh
- Ian Anthony Dale as Chow’s #1
- Michael Li as Chow’s #2
- Sondra Currie as Linda, Tracy’s and Alan’s mother
- Gillian Vigman as Stephanie, Phil’s wife
- Murray Gershenz as Felix
- Nathalie Fay as Lisa
The Hangover Official Trailer
Know about The Hangover Parents guide. Why does The Hangover receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Hangover ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.