The Fallout Parents Guide
The Fallout is a 2021 American high school drama film written and directed by Megan Park. it stars Stars Jenna Ortega, Maddie Ziegler, and Niles Fitch.
The film is produced by New Line Cinema, Clear Horizon, SSS Entertainment, The Burstein Company, 828 Media Capital, and Clear Media Finance and is distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
This film focus on a female student’s struggle to find her footing after surviving a campus massacre.
The Fallout Release Date
The Fallout is set to be released on January 27, 2022, on HBO Max by Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema.
|Film Name||The Fallout|
|Directed by||Megan Park|
|Release Date||January 27, 2022 (United States)|
|Official website||HBO Max|
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Fallout Official synopsis
High schooler Vada navigates the emotional fallout she experiences in the wake of a school tragedy. Relationships with her family, friends, and her view of the world are forever altered.
The Fallout Age Rating
Rated R for language throughout, and teen drug and alcohol use.
R-rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require an Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
The Fallout Parents Guide
- There are some sexual references and nudity But Nothing graphic is seen onscreen.
- The main character is seen nude in many scenes while her bare legs and breast are visible in a bath.
- A female character wearing transparent clothes and a part of her breast visible.
- There is a discussion about periods between two young girls.
- There is no onscreen violence in this film only gunshots can be geared in a scene.
- In one scene you will see there is s guy whose shirt was covered with blood and he said the blood is from his brother who had just been shot but nothing is shown onscreen.
- Issues of mental trauma.
- Sometimes use profanity.
- A lot of use of alcohol or other drug usage and references throughout the film.
- Underage girls are seen drinking wine.
The Fallout Wallpaper and Images
What is “The Fallout” about?
The Fallout features an offscreen school shooting in its first 10 minutes, as a shocked Vada hides in a bathroom stall with classmates Mia and Quinton. The rest of the movie deals with Vada’s attempts to deal with her experience and move on, as her increasingly erratic behavior begins to worry her family. However, The Fallout’s ending shows how tentative such healing can be after a traumatic event as it grapples with a number of complex themes.
Who is in the cast of The Fallout?
- Jenna Ortega as Vada Cavell
- Maddie Ziegler as Mia Reed
- Niles Fitch as Quinton Hasland
- Will Ropp as Nick Feinstein
- Lumi Pollack as Amelia Cavell
- John Ortiz as Carlos Cavell
- Julie Bowen as Patricia Cavell
- Shailene Woodley as Anna
- Christine Horn as Mrs. Victor
- Austin Zajur as Dan Bonavure
- Yindra Zayas as Megan
The Fallout Official Trailer
Know The Fallout Parents Guide. Why do The Fallout receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Fallout ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
The Fallout is rated R in the United States and 16 in Poland.
In fact, the age rating, is fixed by the MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.