The Emperor’s New Groove Parents guide
The Emperor’s New Groove is a 2000 American animated comedy film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. It was directed by Mark Dindal, from a screenplay by David Reynolds and a story by Chris Williams and Dindal. The voice cast features David Spade, John Goodman, Eartha Kitt, Patrick Warburton, and Wendie Malick.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Emperor’s New Groove” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||The Emperor’s New Groove|
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Comedy|
|Release Date||December 15, 2000|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What The Emperor’s New Groove is about?
Set in an Incan empire, The Emperor’s New Groove follows young and self-centered Emperor Kuzco, who is transformed into a llama by his ex-advisor, Yzma, and her dim-witted henchman and sidekick, Kronk. For the emperor to change back into a human, he entrusts a village leader, Pacha, to escort him back to the palace before Yzma can track them down and finish him off.
The Emperor’s New Groove Parents Guide and Age Rating
The Emperor’s New Groove Age Rating
The Emperor’s New Groove rated G as the film does not contain rating issues.
MPAA- G-rated programs are for General Audiences — all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why The Emperor’s New Groove is G-Rated?
- Ne sexual content or nudity is found in the film.
- Kisses are seen.
- Mild animated violence is there.
- Yzma tries to kill Kuzco by poisoning him but we later find out that it was not poison.
- A chef falls to his death.
- No use of alcohol, smoking, or any drugs.
Who is in the voice cast of The Emperor’s New Groove?
- David Spade as Emperor Kuzco
- John Goodman as Pacha
- Eartha Kitt as Yzma
- Patrick Warburton as Kronk
- Wendie Malick as Chicha
- Kellyann Kelso and Eli Russell Linnetz as Chaca and Tipo respectively, Pacha and Chicha’s two young, rambunctious children.
- Bob Bergen as Bucky the Squirrel
- Tom Jones as the Theme Song Guy
- Patti Deutsch as Mata
- John Fiedler as Rudy
- Joe Whyte as the Royal Recordkeeper.
- Jack Angel, Danny Mann, Rodger Bumpass, Paul Eiding, and Patrick Pinney as Male Villagers.
- Sherry Lynn, Jennifer Darling, and Mickie McGowan as Female Villagers.
- Jess Harnell as the Guard who throws Rudy out the window and Additional Voices.
- Rodger Bumpass as one of the Guards who got turned into a cow.
- Steve Susskind as an Irate Chef
- Miriam Flynn as the Piñata Lady.
- Jim Cummings and Kath Soucie as Birthday Singers.
- Andre Stojka and Robert Clotworthy as Topo and Ipi
The Emperor’s New Groove Official Trailer
Know about The Emperor’s New Groove Parents Guide. Why does The Emperor’s New Groove receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Emperor’s New Groove ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
The Emperor’s New Groove age rating is G in Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Ireland, the Philippines, New Zealand, and the United States. Further ratings include 7 in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Switzerland. The Emperor’s New Groove rated S in Finland, L in Iceland, T in Italy, U in Malaysia and in the United Kingdom it is rated U.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.