Mary Poppins Parents guide
Mary Poppins is a 1964 American musical fantasy film directed by Robert Stevenson and produced by Walt Disney.
Mary Poppins was released on August 27, 1964. It was the highest-grossing film of 1964 and Disney’s highest-grossing film ever at that time. A sequel, Mary Poppins Returns, was released on December 19, 2018.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Mary Poppins” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Mary Poppins|
|Release Date||August 27, 1964|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Distribution Company, Inc.|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What “Mary Poppins” is about?
The film, which combines live-action and animation, stars Julie Andrews in her feature film debut as Mary Poppins, who visits a dysfunctional family in London and employs her unique brand of lifestyle to improve the family’s dynamic. Dick Van Dyke, David Tomlinson, and Glynis Johns are featured in supporting roles.
Mary Poppins Parents Guide and Age Rating
Mary Poppins Age Rating
Mary Poppins rated G as the film does not contain rating issues.
MPAA- G-rated programs are for General Audiences — all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why Mary Poppins is G-Rated?
- There is no sexual content or nudity in this film.
- No violence is founded there
- Profanity or bad language is not used.
- No Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Who is in the cast of Mary Poppins?
- Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins
- Dick Van Dyke as Bert
- David Tomlinson as Mr. George W. Banks
- Glynis Johns as Mrs. Winnifred Banks
- Hermione Baddeley as Ellen – Maid
- Reta Shaw as Mrs. Brill-Cook
- Karen Dotrice as Jane Banks
- Matthew Garber as Michael Banks
- Elsa Lanchester as Katie Nanna
- Arthur Treacher as The Constable
- Reginald Owen as Admiral Boom
- Ed Wynn as Uncle Albert
- Jane Darwell as The Bird Woman
- Arthur Malet as Mr. Dawes Junior
- James Logan as Bank Doorman
- Don Barclay as Mr. Binnacle – Admiral’s Servant
- Alma Lawton as Mrs. Corry – Old Woman in Park
- Marjorie Eaton as Miss Persimmon – Old Woman
Mary Poppins Official Trailer
Know about Mary Poppins Parents Guide. Why does Mary Poppins receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Mary Poppins ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.