The Doors Parents Guide
The Doors is a 1991 American biographical musical film directed by Oliver Stone who also – along with J. Randal Johnson. The film was released by Tri-Star Pictures on March 1, 1991
The film portrays Morrison as a larger-than-life icon of 1960s rock and roll and counterculture, including portrayals of Morrison’s recreational drug use, free love, hippie lifestyle, alcoholism, interest in hallucinogenic drugs as entheogens, and, particularly, his growing obsession with death, presented as threads which weave in and out of the film.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Doors” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||The Doors|
|Genre||Biography, Drama, Music|
|Release date||March 1, 1991|
|Distributed by||Tri-Star Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “The Doors” is about?
The story of the famous and influential 1960s rock band The Doors and its lead singer and composer, Jim Morrison, from his days as a UCLA film student in Los Angeles, to his untimely death in Paris, France at age 27 in 1971.
The Doors Age Rating and The Doors Parents Guide
The Doors Age Rating
The Doors Rated R for heavy drug content, and for strong sexuality and language.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
The Doors Parents Guide
- Sexual content and nudity are shown in this film.
- A woman is running to an elevator naked and her butt is shown.
- In a scene, Jim Morison has sex with a woman but no nudity, thrusting under sheets.
- Mild violence and blood content are shown.
- Profanity is throughout the film.
- There are a lot of scenes that show drug use such as LSD, cocaine, peyote, and pot, and discussion about drugs.
The Doors Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Doors?
- Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison
- Kevin Dillon as John Densmore
- Kyle MacLachlan as Ray Manzarek
- Kathleen Quinlan as Patricia Kennealy
- Meg Ryan as Pamela Courson
- Frank Whaley as Robby Krieger
- Josh Evans as Bill Siddons
- Crispin Glover as Andy Warhol
- Kelly Hu as Dorothy
- Dennis Burkley as Dog
- Billy Idol as Cat
- Patricia Kennealy-Morrison as Celtic Pagan priestess
- Michael Madsen as Tom Baker
- Costas Mandylor as Italian Count
- Debi Mazar as Whiskey girl
- Mimi Rogers as Magazine photographer
- Jennifer Rubin as Edie Sedgwick
- Sean Stone as young Jim
- Jerry Sturm and Gretchen Becker as Mr. and Mrs. Morrison
- Floyd Westerman as a Native American Spirit
- Paul Williams as Warhol PR agent
- Christina Fulton as Nico
- Michael Wincott as Paul A. Rothchild
- Mark Moses as Jac Holzman
- Eric Burdon in a cameo appearance in the London Fog
- Paul A. Rothchild in a cameo appearance in the London Fog
- Sky Saxon in a cameo appearance in the Whisky a Go Go
- Oliver Stone as UCLA film professor
- Charlie Spradling as CBS Girl Backstage
- Jennifer Tilly as Okie girl
- John Densmore as Studio Engineer
- William Kunstler as Jim’s lawyer
- Josie Bissett as Robby Krieger’s Girlfriend
- Wes Studi as Indian in Desert
- Titus Welliver as Macing Cop
The Doors Official Trailer
Know about The Doors Parents Guide. Why The Doors to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Doors ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.