The Bubble (2022)
The Bubble Parents Guide
The film is produced by Judd Apatow and distributed by Netflix. However, the production company is Apatow Productions.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you already watched the Movie, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Bubble will be offering plenty of Covid-themed gags. From face shields to testing regimes, it promises to poke fun at all corners of the pandemic experience. Apparently, the film has taken the struggles of making Jurassic World: Dominion with its various production stops and starts as inspiration.
The Bubble Age Rating
The Movie The Bubble is rated R for language throughout, sexual content, drug use, and some violence.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children.
The Bubble Parents Guide
- There are many verbal sexual references.
- No explicit nudity.
- A couple is briefly seen having sex on a movie set, with no nudity.
- Thrusting, moaning is heard during s3x scenes.
- Some violence is there.
- Explosions, dismemberment, being eaten alive, but nothing graphic.
- Some blood content: monsters die in violent and bloody deaths.
- A lot of profanity is there: Sh*t, f*ck, b*tch, damn used frequently throughout.
- Drinking, smoking, and doing drugs is seen throughout.
- One character is a massive drug addict. He later overdoses and nearly dies.
- Characters are seen having mental breakdowns throughout the film
Film The Bubble Cast
|Karen Gillan||Carol Cobb|
|Iris Apatow||Krystal Kris|
|Fred Armisen||Darren Eigen|
|Keegan-Michael Key||Sean Knox|
|Leslie Mann||Lauren Van Chance|
|Pedro Pascal||Dieter Bravo|
|Rob Delaney||Carol’s Agent, Marti|
|Audrina Woolrich||Josh’s Daughter|
|Grant Woolrich||Josh’s Son|
|Guz Khan||Howie Frangopolous|
The Bubble Parents Guide and The Bubble Age Rating
Know about The Bubble Parents Guide. Why The Bubble receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Bubble age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.