The Accused Parents Guide
The Accused is an American legal drama film directed by Jonathan Kaplan from a screenplay written by Tom Topor.The production Companies of The Accused are Paramount Pictures, Jaffe-Lansing,and Paramount Pictures,Distributed by Paramount Pictures (1988) and Filmes Lusomundo (1989) (Portugal).The Accused premiered at the 39th Berlin International Film Festival, where it competed for the Golden Bear.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Accused” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||The Accused|
|Age Rating||R rated|
|Release Date||October 14 , 1988|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Accused Age Rating
The Accused has been rated R for Sex & Nudity, Violence, Profanity, Frightening & Intense Scenes.
R Rated means Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
What does “The Accused” is about?
This movie is about Sarah Tobias who goes to a local bar and is gang-raped by three men. After a young woman suffers a brutal gang rape in a bar a prosecutor assists in bringing the perpetrators to justice, including the ones who encouraged and cheered on the attack. The district attorney on the case is Katheryn Murphy who wants to prove that although Sarah had taken drugs that night and was acting provocatively while in the bar, this is no reason for her to be so brutally attacked and the men responsible should be brought to justice.
The Accused Parents Guide
- Severe sex and nudity are shown.
- A woman was brutally raped in a crowded bar while she was intoxicated, she dances provocatively with a man and they kiss.
- Other men hold the girl down and open her top, revealing her bare breasts, which he kisses.
- Men’s begins violently thrusting into her where their bare buttocks are visible
- In one of the scenes she runs screaming from the bar and her breasts are visible.
- The entire sequence of gang rape is disturbing and lasts for over five minutes.
- A violent gang rape, quite abrasive.
- Severe use of profanity.
- F-words, many sexual references, anatomical terms, religious profanities are spoken.
- The main character smokes cigarettes in the movie.
- The rape scene and flashbacks should disturb all viewers.
The Accused Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Accused?
- Jodie Foster as Sarah Tobias
- Kelly McGillis as Assistant District Attorney Kathryn Murphy
- Bernie Coulson as Kenneth Joyce
- Leo Rossi as Cliff ‘Scorpion’ Albrect
- Ann Hearn as Sally Fraser
- Carmen Argenziano as Paul Rudolph
- Steve Antin as Bob Joiner
- Tom O’Brien as Larry
- Peter Van Norden as Paulsen
- Terry David Mulligan as Duncan
- Woody Brown as Danny
- Tom Heaton as Jesse
- Andrew Kavadas as Matt Haines
- Scott Paulin as Ben Wainwright
- Tom McBeath as Stu Holloway
- Kim Kondrashoff as Kurt
- Veena Sood as Woman Orderly
The Accused Official Trailer
The Accused Age Rating and The Accused Parents Guide
Know about The Accused Parents Guide. Why does The Accusedreceive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Accused ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.