Princess Mononoke Parents guide
Princess Mononoke is a 1997 Japanese animated epic historical fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, animated by Studio Ghibli for Tokuma Shoten, Nippon Television Network, and Dentsu, and distributed by Toho.
Official Poster and Details
|Film Name||Princess Mononoke|
|Genre||Animation, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy|
|Release Date||July 12, 1997|
|Produced by||Toshio Suzuki|
|Written by||Hayao Miyazaki|
|Official website||Princess Mononoke|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What is “Princess Mononoke” about?
When an Emishi village is attacked by a fierce demon boar, the young prince Ashitaka puts his life at stake to defend his tribe. With its dying breath, the beast curses the prince’s arm, granting him demonic powers while gradually siphoning his life away.
Instructed by the village elders to travel westward for a cure, Ashitaka arrives at Tatara, the Iron Town, where he finds himself embroiled in a fierce conflict: Lady Eboshi of Tatara, promoting constant deforestation, stands against Princess San and the sacred spirits of the forest, who are furious at the destruction brought by the humans. As the opposing forces of nature and mankind begin to clash in a desperate struggle for survival, Ashitaka attempts to seek harmony between the two, all the while battling the latent demon inside of him.
Princess Mononoke is a tale depicting the connection between technology and nature while showing the path to harmony that could be achieved by mutual acceptance.
Important would like to tell you about the trailer of the 1997 animated adventure movie named Princess Mononoke. This movie trailer is full of fights, murder, blood
Princess Mononoke Parents guide And Age Rating
Princess Mononoke is rated PG-13 rated for the content shown in the series.
PG-13 means Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This may include stronger language, extended violence or sexual situations, and drug use.
Why Princess Mononoke is rated PG-13?
- This film may include some sex and nudity content The main male character is seen in his underwear and some hug scenes also.
- The film also has some violence Many people were shooting a girl and animals were also shot in some scenes.
- There were some intense scenes also during the film there were some creepy looking creatures and some creatures were very horrific and covered with blood.
Who is the voice cast of Princess Mononoke?
- Yôji Matsuda as Ashitaka voice.
- Yuriko Ishida as San voice.
- Yûko Tanaka as Eboshi-gozen voice.
- Billy Crudup as Ashitaka voice.
- Billy Bob Thornton as Jigo voice.
- Minnie Driver as Lady Eboshi voice.
- John DiMaggio as Gonza voice.
- Claire Danes as San voice.
- John DeMita as Kohroku voice.
- Jada Pinkett Smith as Toki voice.
- Gillian Anderson as Moro’s voice.
- Keith David as Okkoto voice.
- Corey Burton as Additional Voices.
- Tara Strong as Kaya voice.
- Julia Fletcher as Additional Voices voice.
- Debi Derryberry as Hii-sama voice.
- Alex Fernandez as Additional Voices.
- Jack Fletcher as Additional Voices.
Princess Mononoke Official Trailer
Know about Princess Mononoke Parents guide. Why does Princess Mononoke receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Sailor Moon ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Princess Mononoke is rated G in Singapore, L in Iceland, and M in Australia, 13 in Argentina, the Philippines, the United States, and Turkey. 12 in Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Japan, Ireland, Hungary, Germany, and Brazil, 14 in Canada, 7 in Spain, B in Mexico, and 11 in Denmark.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.