Halloween Parents guide
Halloween is a 1978 American independent slasher thriller film that is directed and screenplay by John Carpenter and co-written with producer Debra Hill. Halloween is considered one of the greatest and most influential horror films ever made. The movie was released in the United States on October 27, 1978. The Production companies of Halloween are Compass International Pictures and Falcon International Productions, distributed by Compass International Pictures and Aquarius Releasing.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Halloween” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Release Date||October 27, 1978 (United States)|
|Runtime||1 hour 31 minutes|
|Official website||Compass International Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Halloween Official Synopsis
Halloween Parents Guide and Age Rating
Halloween Age Rating
Halloween has been rated R for the content shown in the movie.
R rated means Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Why Halloween is R-rated?
- This is one of the creepiest and scariest movies of all time.
- There are some sexual content and nudity shown.
- In one of the scenes, a woman’s back is seen while changing.
- The side of her left breast is seen.
- A boy and a girl are shown kissing and cuddling.
- There is some talking done about about sex.
- A sex scene, and some scenes of breast nudity.
- Breasts are shown a number of times, there is also a sex scene.
- A man and a woman have sex under sheets, thrusting is seen but this is covered by the blanket.
- As this is a slasher movie, the violence is tame and mild in impact.
- Most of the killings occur offscreen, and blood is pretty mild.
- Words like, goddam, damn, hell, ass, shit are spoken frequently.
- A woman is shown smoking a cigarette.
- Two girls are shown sharing a joint.
- A girl and a boy drink beer in a car.
- There is severe violence seen shown in the movie.
- Michael Myers kills people, it is scary to watch, he stabs people many times.
- The film has a strong element of suspense and threat.
Halloween Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Halloween?
- Donald Pleasence as Dr. Sam Loomis
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode
- Nick Castle as Michael Myers / The Shape
- Tony Moran as Michael Myers (unmasked)
- Will Sandin as Michael Myers (age 6)
- P. J. Soles as Lynda Van Der Klok
- Nancy Kyes as Annie Brackett
- Charles Cyphers as Sheriff Leigh Brackett
- Kyle Richards as Lindsey Wallace
- Brian Andrews as Tommy Doyle
- John Michael Graham as Bob Simms
- Nancy Stephens as Marion Chambers
- Arthur Malet as Angus Taylor
- Mickey Yablans as Richie Castle
- Brent Le Page as Lonnie Elam
- Adam Hollander as Keith
- Sandy Johnson as Judith Margaret Myers
- David Kyle as Danny Hodges
- Peter Griffith as Morgan Strode
- Robert Phalen as Dr. Terence Wynn
Halloween Official Trailer
Know about the Halloween Parents guide. Why does Halloween receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Halloween ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.