Lost Judgment (Game)
An Action-adventure sequel to the 2018 game, Judgment, in which a private detective investigates a case.
Let’s take a look at a new PC game, “Lost Judgment.”
Ryu Ga Gotoku studio
Single Player mode
24 September 2021
PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox series x and series S, Xbox One
It is an action-adventure, fighting game with beat-em-up themes of the combat system, an Action-adventure sequel to the 2018 game, Judgment, in which a private detective investigates a case. It is developed by Ryu Ga Gotoku studio and published by SEGA. This game was released globally on 24 September 2021. It belongs to the Yakuza Series.
Lost Judgment Age Rating
PEGI- rated Lost Judgment as 18 which restricts availability to ADULTS ONLY and is not suitable for anyone below this age. This rating has been given because it features graphic violence, depictions of sexual threats, the use of strong language, and encouragement of gambling. Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.
Lost Judgment Parents Guide
- The game is not suitable for people under the age of 17, only 17, and can play this game.
- One fighting sequence is exposing a man’s buttocks, and this kind of scene makes it a mature, friendly game.
- Fights between various gang members, street fights, punching and kicking enemies to reduce their health scale.
- Use weapons against characters e.g., chainsaws, baseball bats.
- Combat is highlighted by impact sounds, the character’s cries of pain, and blood-splatter effects.
- A character tied to a chair and beaten up and a restrained man getting his throat slit, large blood effects have been shown.
- This game also contains some sexual material, relationships between young women and older men.
- There are infrequent sexual threats, including a sequence in which a woman is surrounded by a group of semi-naked men.
- References to the sex trade/working at sex clubs.
- While playing the game players can go to the bars to purchase drinks chat with bartenders.
- The game also allows the player to take part in a variety of gambling games, including poker, blackjack, and mah-jong.
- Character drunk.
- The words “f**k” and “sh*t” appears in the dialogue.
Lost Judgment Gameplay and the characters of this Game
There is a private detective Takayuki Yagami, and he is investigating a criminal accusation for both sexual harassment and the killing of someone. The game will feature two of the prominent characters and are the detective and the accused culprit.
This game is controlled by Yagami as he is exploring the Japanese cities, and Yagami can switch between three of the fighting styles when he is Batteling, Crowd control crane style to one to one tiger style, and newly added snake style too.
There is a rhythm in its mini-game, and a boxing mini-game is also available in this Game.
Voice cast of Lost Judgment Game:
- Takayuki voiced by Greg Chun, and one more
- Jin kuwana is voiced by Tood Haberkorn and one more
- Mathew yang king and one more say, Kazuki Soma
- Art Butler and one more voice, Akihiro Ihara
- Ryuzo Genda, voiced by Brain Mc Namara
- Crispin Freeman voices Masaharu Kaito
Lost Judgment Game Price
Lost Judgment Minimum System Requirements
- For OS, windows 10, (64 bit).
- Intel Core i7 6700 4 core 3.4 GHz / AMD Ryzen and R5 1400 is needed for the processor
- For Graphics AMD RADEON RX 580 4GB Or NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060
- VRAM 6GB is needed
- 8GB Ram is needed
- And HDD 60 GB is required.
Lost Judgment Review
Lost judgment hit 83 percent by Metacritic and 8/10 by push square, And these two reviews showing that how wonderfully this Game is. It is a better remake of the judgment game, but its story is very messy this time.
It is just like a legalized dragon on its mission, This got both pros and cons. The joys of this Game are its Gorgeous visuals, solid performance of the characters, and great combat in it, and the Disappointments are irresponsible handling of the story and the subject matter attached with it.
We can’t say that this Game lacks the follow-up and the quality of the Gameplay, but we can say that it can’t maintain your interest after some time.
The overall review says that you can choose this Game if you are a spy theme lover or love the storytelling in the Game.