Kingdom of Heaven Parents Guide
The Kingdom of Heaven is a 2005 epic historical fiction drama film directed and produced by Ridley Scott and written by William Monahan. It stars Orlando Bloom, Eva Green, Ghassan Massoud, Jeremy Irons, David Thewlis, Brendan Gleeson, Edward Norton, Marton Csokas, Liam Neeson, Michael Sheen, Velibor Topić, and Alexander Siddig.
The film was released on May 6, 2005, by 20th Century Fox in North America and the United Kingdom and by Warner Bros. Pictures in Germany.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Kingdom of Heaven” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Kingdom of Heaven|
|Genre||Action, Drama, Adventure|
|Release date||2 May 2005|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does the “Kingdom of Heaven” is about?
The story is set during the Crusades of the 12th century. A French village blacksmith goes to the aid of the Kingdom of Jerusalem in its defense against the Ayyubid Muslim Sultan, Saladin, who is fighting to claim back the city from the Christians; this leads to the Battle of Hattin. The screenplay is a heavily fictionalized portrayal of the life of Balian of Ibelin (ca. 1143–93).
Kingdom of Heaven Age Rating | Kingdom of Heaven Parents Guide
Kingdom of Heaven Age Rating
Kingdom of Heaven Rated R for strong violence and epic warfare
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Kingdom of Heaven Parents Guide
- Mild sexual content and nudity, not graphic.
- A kissing scene and a sex scene but nothing is shown.
- This movie is full of violence, gore, and blood content.
- Use of profanity.
Kingdom of Heaven Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Kingdom of Heaven?
- Orlando Bloom as Balian of Ibelin
- Eva Green as Sibylla of Jerusalem
- Jeremy Irons as Raymond III of Tripoli (“Tiberias”)
- David Thewlis as The Hospitaller
- Brendan Gleeson as Raynald of Châtillon (“Reynald”)
- Marton Csokas as Guy de Lusignan
- Edward Norton as King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem
- Michael Sheen as Priest
- Liam Neeson as Barisan of Ibelin (“Godfrey”)
- Velibor Topić as Amalric
- Ghassan Massoud as Saladin
- Alexander Siddig as Imad ad-Din al-Isfahani
- Khaled Nabawy as Mullah
- Kevin McKidd as English Sergeant
- Michael Shaeffer as Young Sergeant
- Jon Finch as Patriarch Heraclius of Jerusalem
- Ulrich Thomsen as Gerard de Ridefort (“Templar Master”)
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Village Sheriff
- Martin Hancock as Gravedigger
- Nathalie Cox as Balian’s Wife
- Eriq Ebouaney as Firuz
- Jouko Ahola as Odo
- Giannina Facio as Saladin’s sister
- Philip Glenister as Squire
- Bronson Webb as Apprentice
- Steven Robertson as Angelic Priest
- Iain Glen as Richard I of England (Richard Coeur de Lion)
- Angus Wright as Richard’s Knight
Kingdom of Heaven Official Trailer
Know about the Kingdom of Heaven Parents Guide. WhyKingdom of Heaven to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Kingdom of Heaven ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.