House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
House of Sky and Breath is a Romantic Young Adult novel written by Sarah J. Maas in 2022 under the publication of Bloomsbury Publishing.
House of Sky and Breath is a sequel of House of Earth and Blood and the second book of the Crescent City novel series and the third book of the series which is untitled yet is expected to be published in 2023.
|Book Name||House of Sky and Breath|
|Author||Sarah J. Maas|
|Genre||Fantasy, Romance, YA|
|No. of Page||805|
|Date of Publication||February 15, 2022|
|Available on||[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3L6DwbI” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#25911b” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: book” rel=”nofollow”]Get Now on Amazon[/su_button]|
In this sexy, action-packed sequel to the #1 bestseller House of Earth and Blood, Sarah J. Maas weaves a captivating story of a world about to explode―and the people who will do anything to save it.
House of Sky and Breath Summary
Bryce Quinlan and Hunt Athalar are trying to get back to normal―they may have saved Crescent City, but with so much upheaval in their lives lately, they mostly want a chance to relax. Slow down. Figure out what the future holds.
The Asteri have kept their word so far, leaving Bryce and Hunt alone. But with the rebels chipping away at the Asteri’s power, the threat the rulers pose is growing. As Bryce, Hunt, and their friends get pulled into the rebels’ plans, the choice becomes clear: stay silent while others are oppressed, or fight for what’s right. And they’ve never been very good at staying silent.
House of Sky and Breath Age Rating
House of Earth and Blood is a romance, yong adult novel; ageratingjuju will suggest rating 14+ for this novel as the content of the novel includes explicit language, drug use, graphic mature content, slavery, abuse, gore, violence, mutilation, magical species over mortals, death, loss of loved ones, depression, suicide attempt mentioned.
House of Sky and Breath Parents Guide
- Cursing, talking about sex, drugs, partying, and drinking is brought up in this book is pretty realistic to the society we live in today.
- Hard-edge, dark vibe, and pacing that goes from low to explosions and thunder.
- With more mature storytelling and a painstakingly-crafted, cruel world in defiance of the fairytale-ish-ness of ACoTaR.
- A detailed urban/high fantasy and noir atmosphere of mystery, drugs, sex, war, and epicness all in one book, with a refreshing twist on the Chosen One trope while exploring the power of sacrifice and unflinching trust in love.
“Our love is stronger than time, greater than any distance. Our love spans across stars and worlds. I will find you again, I promise.”
― Sarah J. Maas, House of Sky and Breath
House of Sky and Breath Characters
- Bryce is one of the most unlikely MCs, starting from a place of abandon and looking to find her worth, having a real chip on her shoulder when it comes to males and getting riled up rather quickly about feministic matters, being denied a dancing career because of her body type, this curvy party girl brings a more ignored type of characters into the spotlight. With her, SJM comfortably shoulders themes like casual sex and drugs, handling them with such rare ease.
- Hunt the Haunted Boy bore such utter loss and loneliness, he respected her despite being an occasional idiot yet a loyal puppy, but he lacked a certain solidity to his character that all of Maas’s other male characters still had.
- Danika, reckless, wild, loyal unto death, awe-inspiring alpha with a life forced upon her and the usual choice for lead; Ruhn, my precious defiant crown prince, and Chosen One of the Fae, but a brother above all else; contained and messed up Fury; unwavering June; unforgettable and priceless Lele; Flynn and his reflection of the responsibility-fleeing youth; charming Tharion; humble Isaiah; and mysterious and dark Aidas.
- Ruhn Danaan the rebellious, powerful, arrogant domineering Fae prick with a heart of gold and a hidden soft side. He’s a Fae male protagonist.
- Lehabah is the pretty, little, gossipy, mischievous, caring, talkative, brave, emotional fire sprite who despite being really annoying at times. She is so amazing and supportive in her own little way.
- Juniper Andromeda is the beautiful, talented, determined, gorgeous, fierce, supportive, loving, sweet, stubborn dancer who refused to let her faun legs stop her from ballet.
- Fury Axtar is the lethal, mercenary, terrifying, dark, dangerous, rebellious, sarcastic, notorious assassin whose caring side and lethality are amazing.
- Jesiba Roga is the notorious, cold, imperious, powerful, feared, mysterious, cunning, immortal sorceress who intimidates everyone and often threatens to turn people into animals. No one challenges her, no matter their standing.
- Hypaxia Enador – the smart, calculating, unflinching, strong, underestimated badass witch who knows what she’s doing and does not back down.
- Tharion, Queen Hypaxia & Adidas these three just sided characters but each one of them was super intriguing.
House of Sky and BreathTrailer
About The Author
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Crescent City, A Court of Thorns and Roses, and the Throne of Glass series. Her books have sold more than twelve million copies and are published in thirty-seven languages. A New York native, Sarah lives in Philadelphia with her husband, son, and dog. To find out more, visit sarahjmaas.com or follow @therealsjmaas on Instagram.
Official website: Sarahjmaas
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.