Hop is a 2011 American live-action/computer-animated fantasy comedy film directed by Tim Hill. The film follows a young rabbit E.B. who would rather drum in a band than succeed his father as the Easter Bunny, as Fred O’Hare has the title for himself.
2011 Film Hop Details
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Comedy|
|Directed by||Tim Hill|
|Production Companies||Relativity Media, Illumination Entertainment, Dentsu|
|Release Date||April 1, 2011|
|Runtime||1 h 35 min|
|Official website||Universal Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Hop Movie Overview
Hop is about E.B., the teenage son of the Easter Bunny. On the eve of taking over the family business, E.B. leaves for Hollywood in pursuit of his dream of becoming a drummer. He encounters Fred (James Marsden), an out-of-work slacker with his own lofty goals, who accidentally hits E.B. with his car. Feigning injury, E.B. manipulates Fred into providing him shelter, and Fred finds himself with the world’s worst houseguest.
Hop Rating | Hop Age Rating
Hop is Rated PG for some mild rude humor.
Parental Guidance is Suggested for the PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated PG may contain some content that parents may find unsuitable for their kids.
Hop Parents Guide
- Sex/Nudity: There is none. Some female characters can be seen in deep-neck dresses.
- Man’s bare shoulders and chest are seen while he was taking shower.
- Violence: Some mild violence is shown in a comedic manner.
- Language: Crazy, jerk, idiot, murderer, heartless, liar, fool are heard, and sexy is said in two places.
- Alcohol/Smoking: No
Hop Move Cats
- James Marsden as Frederick “Fred” O’Hare, an out-of-work slacker.
- Coleton Ray as Young Fred
- Kaley Cuoco as Samantha “Sam” O’Hare, Fred’s younger sister
- Gary Cole as Henry O’Hare, Fred’s father
- Elizabeth Perkins as Bonnie O’Hare, Fred’s mother
- Tiffany Espensen as Alexandra “Alex” O’Hare, Fred’s adoptive younger sister
- David Hasselhoff as Himself, the host of “Hoff Knows Talent”
- Chelsea Handler as Mrs. Beck, a video game company member and Fred’s interviewer
- Dustin Ybarra as Cody
- Russell Brand as a “Hoff Knows Talent” production assistant.
- Russell Brand as E.B., a bunny who dreams of becoming a drummer.
- Django Marsh as Young E.B.
- Hank Azaria as Carlos and Phil, two chicks who scheme to take over Easter Island
- Hugh Laurie as Mr. Bunny, E.B.’s father
- Hugh Hefner as Playboy Mansion
Hop Official Trailer | Hop Rating
Know about the Hop Rating. Why does Hop receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Hop Rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Tim Hill
Date Created: 2011-04-01 13:18