Hercules Parents guide
Hercules is a 2014 American action-adventure fantasy film that is directed by Brett Ratner and screenplay written by Ryan J. Condal and Evan Spiliotopoulos. This movie is based on Steve Moore’s graphic novel Hercules, The Thracian Wars limited series. The production company of Hercules is Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Flynn Picture Company, and Radical Studios, distributed by Paramount Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, it was released on July 25, 2014 (United States).
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Hercules” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Fantasy|
|Release Date||July 25, 2014 (United States)|
|Runtime||1 hour 38 minute|
|Official website||Paramount Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Hercules Official Synopsis
Hercules Parents Guide and Age Rating
Hercules Age Rating
Hercules has been rated PG-13 for epic battle sequences, violence, suggestive comments, brief strong language, and partial nudity.
PG-13 rated means Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages). This may include stronger language, extended violence or sexual situations, and drug use.
Why Hercules is PG-13 rated?
- Mild sexual content and nudity are shown.
- At the beginning of the movie newborn baby boy’s genitals are shown.
- A woman’s thin material dress briefly falls off one shoulder and the part of her breast reveals.
- A woman touches the man between his legs in one of the scenes.
- Severe violence is shown throughout the movie.
- Use of dangerous weapons.
- There are brutal battle scenes, some of them involve blood.
- Emotional death scenes are shown.
- Words like F*k, shit, bastard are frequently spoken.
- Hercules is seen taking a drugged drink
- Wine is consumed at parties by the characters.
- Dead children are shown in detail, quite disturbing images to watch.
Hercules Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Hercules?
- Dwayne Johnson as Hercules, the son of Zeus.
- Irina Shayk as Megara, the late wife of Hercules.
- Rebecca Ferguson as Eugenia, the Princess of Thrace.
- Ian McShane as Amphiaraus, the seer.
- Rufus Sewell as Autolycus, the rogue.
- Aksel Hennie as Tydeus, the wild barbarian.
- Ingrid Bolsø Berdal as Atalanta, the Amazon archer.
- Reece Ritchie as Iolaus, the storyteller.
- Tobias Santelmann as Rhesus, a supposed bloodthirsty warlord.
- Joseph Fiennes as King Eurystheus, a former employer of Hercules.
- Peter Mullan as General Sitacles, the leader of Thrace’s army.
- Isaac Andrews as Arius, the Crown Prince of Thrace.
- John Hurt was King Cotys, the ruler of Thrace and the father of Eugenia and grandfather of Arius.
- Joe Anderson as Phineas
- Steve Peacocke as StephanosBarbara Palvin as Antimache
- Ian Whyte as Bessi Leader
- Fairbank as Gryza, leader of the Macedonian pirates
- Robert Maillet as Thracian Executioner
- Tamina Snuka as Cameo
Hercules Official Trailer
Know about Hercules Parents guide. Why do Hercules receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Hercules ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.