Heavy Metal Parents Guide | Heavy Metal Age Rating
Heavy Metal Parents Guide: Heavy Metal 2000 is a 2000 Canadian-German-American adult animated science fiction film produced by Jacques Pettigrew and Michel Lemire, and directed by Michael Coldewey and Lemire.
In the below article you will get to know Heavy Metal Parents Guide and Heavy Metal Age Rating.
Before letting your kids watch the film the parents need to read about Heavy Metal age rating and Heavy Metal Parents Guide to know more about the shown content in the series, keep reading the article.
Official Poster and Details
|Show Name||Heavy Metal|
|Genre||Animation, Action, Adventure|
|Director||Michael Coldewey, Michel Lemire|
|Release Date||July 10, 2000|
|Distributors||Columbia Tristar Home Video|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Based on the fantastical illustrated magazine HEAVY METAL, producer IVAN REITMAN enlists the help of some of Hollywood’s animation masters to create the otherworldly tale of a glowing green orb from outer space that spreads destruction throughout the galaxy.
Only when encountered by its one true enemy, to whom it is inexplicably drawn, will goodness prevail throughout the universe. Highly imaginative and full of surprising special effects, HEAVY METAL set the standard for alternative contemporary animation. An intoxicating experience not to be missed! ( Sonypictures.com )
Heavy Metal Age Rating
Heavy Metal is rated R for strong violence and gore, sexuality/nudity and language.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Heavy Metal Parents Guide
- Sexual Content/ Nudity: Female nudity is shown, and her breasts and buttocks are seen.
- Male back body nudity is shown.
- Sexual scenes are there.
- Full-frontal female nudity is shown.
- Violence: Blood.
- Strong animated violence and gore.
- A man attempts to rape a waitress.
- Language: Strong language throughout the movie.
Who is in the Voice Cast of Heavy Metal?
- Michael Ironside as Tyler(voice)
- Julie Strain as Julie(voice)
- Billy Idol as Odin(voice)
- Pier Paquette as Germain St-Germain(voice)
- Sonja Ball as Kerrie(voice)
- Brady Moffatt as Lambert(voice)
- Rick Jones as Zeek(voice)
- Arthur Holden as Dr. Schechter(voice)
- Alan Fawcett as Jefferson(voice)…
- Jane Woods as Sysop voice(voice)
- Elizabeth Robertson as Cyber Sex Doll(voice)
- Luis de Cespedes as Cyrus(voice)
- Terrence Scammell as Chartog(voice)(as Terry Scammell)
- Vlasta Vrana as Street Vendor(voice)
- Sascha Konietzko as Self(voice)(uncredited)
- Viva Sex as Julie Strain Fan(uncredited)
- Tim Skold as Self(voice)(uncredited)
Heavy Metal Official Trailer
Know about the Heavy Metal Parents guide. Why does Heavy Metal receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Heavy Metal ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Michael Coldewey
Date Created: 2000-06-10 00:43