He Got Game Parents Guide
He Got Game is a 1998 American sports drama film written, produced, and directed by Spike Lee and starring Denzel Washington and Ray Allen.
The film revolves around Jake Shuttlesworth, father of the top-ranked basketball prospect in the country, Jesus Shuttlesworth. Jake, in prison for killing his wife, is released on parole for a week by the state’s governor to persuade his son to play for the governor’s alma mater in exchange for a reduced prison sentence.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “He Got Game ” is about?
Tells the story of Jesus Shuttlesworth, the most sought-after high school basketball prospect in the nation. Jesus and his dream to make it to the big ranks in professional basketball are overshadowed by his father, Jake, who is spending his life in prison for killing Jesus’ mother
He Got Game Age Rating
Glory is rated Rated R for pervasive language, strong sexuality, some drug content, and violence
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
He Got Game Parents Guide
- Sex scenes and discussion about sex.
- A man has clothed sex with his girlfriend on an amusement park ride.
- Female breasts are visible for quite some time.
- A man and woman have loud sex in a bed. Her breasts are visible. Although the man is also nude, his private parts remain private.
- In a sex scene, female buttocks are briefly visible.
- Mild violence. A woman can be heard suffering a beating at the hands of a man.
- Profanity ‘f-bombs, as well as “shit”, “pussy”, “nigger”, etc.
- Both smoking and drinking occur in this film. As well as people are shown using heroin, crack, meth, etc.
He Got Game Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of He Got Game?
- Denzel Washington as Jake Shuttlesworth
- Ray Allen as Jesus Shuttlesworth
- Jade Yorker as Jesus Shuttlesworth
- Milla Jovovich as Dakota Barns
- John Turturro as Coach Billy Sunday
- Rosario Dawson as Lala Bonilla
- Jim Brown as Spivey
- Joseph Lyle Taylor as Crudup
- Hill Harper as Coleman “Booger” Sykes
- Zelda Harris as Mary Shuttlesworth
- Ned Beatty as Warden Marcel Wyatt
- Bill Nunn as Uncle Bubba
- Michele Shay as Aunt Sally
- Thomas Jefferson Byrd as “Sweetness”
- Roger Guenveur Smith as Willie “Big Time Willie”
- Lonette McKee as Martha Shuttlesworth
- Travis Best as Sip
- Walter McCarty as Mance
- Kim Director as Lynn
- John Wallace as Lonnie
- Rick Fox as Chick Deagan
- Leonard Roberts as D’Andre Mackey
- Jennifer Esposito as Ms. Janus
- Tiffany Jones as Buffy
- Jill Kelly as Suzie
- Al Palagonia as Dom Pagnotti
- Arthur J. Nascarella as Coach Cincotta
He Got Game Official Trailer
He Got Game Age Rating and He Got Game Parents Guide
Know about He Got Game Parents Guide. Why He Got Game to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about He Got Game ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.