Harry Wild (TV Series)
Harry Wild Parents guide and Age Rating
Harry Wild is drama mystery thriller series that is created by David Logan, here in this article below, you will get to know Harry Wild Age’s rating and know more about Harry Wild’s parent’s guide, release date, and cast.
Official Poster and Details
|Series Name||Harry Wild|
|Genre||Drama, Mystery, Thriller|
|Produced by||Acorn TV|
|Production companies||Acorn TV, Ardvella Entertainment, Dynamic Television, Metropolitan Films International|
|Release Date||Monday, April 4|
|Official website||Acorn TV|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Harry Wild Official Synopsis
A recently retired English professor finds herself at a crossroads after she is the victim of a mugging and agrees to recover in the home of her son, a police detective.
Once under his roof, Harry starts to interfere in her son’s murder investigation, noticing similarities to an obscure play. When her path crosses with her mugger, Fergus Reid, rather than turn him in, Harry enlists him as her sidekick and they set off to catch the killer.
Harry Wild Parents guide
- No such sexual content and nudity shown.
- Severe use of profanity.
- Words like F*k, hell, shit, Sl*t are spoken and beeped out.
- Mild violence is shown.
- Group of peoples are drinking alcohol.
- There are some intense frightening scenes.
Harry Wild Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Harry Wild?
- Rohan Nedd as Fergus Reid
- Kevin Ryan as Charlie Wild…
- Ciara O’Callaghan as Vivan Maynard Thackeray
- Stuart Graham as Ray Tiernan
- Rose O’Neill as Lola Wild
- Jane Seymour as Harry Wild
- Danielle Ryan as Vicky Boyle
- Anthony Delaney as Jordan MacDonald
- Amy Huberman as Orla Wild
- Morgan C. Jones as Professor Graham Gray
- Paul Tylak as Glenn Talbot
- Maghnús Foy as Gillen, Bradley
- Conor Lambert as Morgan Ruddy
- Adam Fergus
- Serena Kennedy as Chloe Henderson
- Isabelle Connolly as Zoe McCann
- Stephen Hogan as Jasper Henderson
- Gina Costigan as Jenny Doyle
Know about the Harry Wild Parents guide. Why does Harry Wild receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Harry Wild ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: David Logan
Date Created: 2022-04-04 02:04