Gremlins Parents guide
Gremlins is a 1984 American black comedy horror film that is directed by Joe Dante and written by Chris Columbus. The film was the center of large merchandising campaigns and opts for black comedy. Steven Spielberg was the film’s executive producer, with the film being produced by Michael Finnell. Gremlins were theatrically released on June 8, 1984, by Warner Bros.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Gremlins Official Synopsis
Minature green monsters tear through the small town of Kingston Falls. Hijinks ensue as a mild-mannered bank teller releases these hideous loonies after gaining a new pet and violating two of three simple rules: No water (violated), no food after midnight (violated), and no bright light. Hilarious mayhem and destruction in a town straight out of Norman Rockwell. So, when your washing machine blows up or your TV goes on the fritz, before you call the repairman, turn on all the lights and look under all the beds. ‘Cause you never can tell, there just might be a gremlin in your house.
Gremlins Parents guide and Age Rating
Gremlins Age Rating
Gremlins have been rated PG for the content shown.
Parental Guidance Suggested for the PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated TV-PG may contain some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations, or some moderate violence.
Why Gremlins is PG-rated?
- No sexual content and nudity is shown.
- A teen boy is shown shirtless for a few seconds.
- Moderate violence is shown.
- In one of the scenes, a man is shot in the arm with a mini crossbow.
- A couple is attacked in their home by a bulldozer, but they survive.
- A gremlins attack Billy’s mom and scratch her face and head.
- Use of profanity.
- Words like shit, damn, bullshit, asshole, hell are spoken throughout the movie.
- A man is seen drunk in one of the seen.
- Smoking is shown by gremlins.
- There are a couple of suspenseful scenes, but the movie isn’t too scary.
Gremlins Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Gremlins?
- Zach Galligan as Billy Peltzer
- Phoebe Cates as Kate Beringer
- Hoyt Axton as Randall “Rand” Peltzer
- Polly Holliday as Ruby Deagle
- Frances Lee McCain as Lynn Peltzer
- Judge Reinhold as Gerald Hopkins
- Glynn Turman as Roy Hanson
- Keye Luke as Mr. Wing
- Scott Brady as Frank Reilly
- Corey Feldman as Pete Fountaine
- Jonathan Banks as Brent Frye
- Edward Andrews as Roland Corben
- Jackie Joseph as Sheila Futterman
- Belinda Balaski as Mrs. Joe Harris
- Harry Carey Jr. as Mr. Anderson
- Nicky Katt and Tracy Wells as Schoolchildren
- John Louie as Mr. Wing’s Grandson
- Kenny Davis as Dorry
- Mushroom as Barney
- John C. Becher as Dr. Molinar
- Howie Mandel as Gizmo
- Frank Welker as Stripe
- Don Steele as Rockin’ Ricky Rialto
- Marvin Miller as Robby The Robot
- Steven Spielberg as Man Riding Recumbent Bicycle
- Jim McKrell as TV News Reporter #1
- Tom Bergeron as TV News Reporter #2
- Jerry Goldsmith as Man In Phone Booth
- William Schallert as Father Bartlett
- Chuck Jones as Mr. Jones, Billy’s Drawing Mentor
- Kenneth Tobey as Smoking Gas Station Attendant
Gremlins Official Trailer
Know about Gremlins Parents guide. Why do Gremlins receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Gremlins ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.