Disenchantment Parents Guide and Age Rating
Disenchantment is an American adult satirical fantasy animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for Netflix. Production Companies are Netflix, Rough Draft Studios, The Curiosity Company, and The ULULU Company. The series is worldwide Distributed by Netflix.
Set in the medieval fantasy kingdom of Dreamland, the series follows the story of Bean, a rebellious and alcoholic princess, and her naïve elf companion Elfo.
Her destructive “personal demon” Luci. Disenchantment stars the voices of Abbi Jacobson, Eric André, Nat Faxon, John DiMaggio, Tress MacNeille, Matt Berry, David Herman, Maurice LaMarche, Lucy Montgomery, and Billy West.
Poster and Details
Disenchantment Season 5 will be released on September 1, 2023
|Created by||Matt Groening|
|Genre||Animation, Action, Adventure|
|Age Rating||TV-MA (Netflix)|
|Runtime||30min. per epi.|
What “Disenchantment” is about?
Set in the fictional patriarchal medieval European kingdom of Dreamland, the series follows the story of Bean, a rebellious, alcoholic, adventurous gentle, selfless, and fearless princess, her naive elf companion Elfo, and her destructive but caring “personal demon” Luci having adventures in different locations.
Disenchantment Age Rating
Disenchantment is Rated TV-MA for some content shown in this series
TV-MA Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and is not suitable for children under 17. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Disenchantment Parents Guide
- Lots of crudes and obvious references to sex, masturbation, genitals, etc… throughout the series.
- Some jokes about sex.
- There is a scene when you will hear a woman say to another woman that it was hard for her to have sex with tentacles. This conversation continues with more s3x talk.
- A mermaid’s breasts are shown on a banner.
- Some scenes include people just before sex or starting to have sex although it doesn’t show anything further.
- Some violence is also present in the series.
- People get stabbed and beheaded and later can see people’s heads hanging on poles outside of the castle.
- In one scene a woman throws an axe on someone’s head and blood is shown.
- Use of profanity is also there, words used such as Ass and hell are used infrequently.
- Some characters are seen drinking alcohol and taking other drugs.
- A woman advises the protagonist not to drink alcohol to soothe her problems and offers to take drugs instead of alcohol.
- Disenchantment is somewhat bloody/gory and could be disturbing to sensitive viewers, though most of it is played for laughs.
Disenchantment Wallpaper and Images
Disenchantment voice cast and characters
Here, is the list of Disenchantment Cast and Characters
- Abbi Jacobson as Bean
- Eric André as Luci…
- Nat Faxon as Elfo…
- John DiMaggio as King Zøg…
- Maurice LaMarche as Odval…
- Tress MacNeille as Queen Oona…
- David Herman as The Herald…
- Billy West as Sorcerio…
- Rich Fulcher as Turbish…
- Lucy Montgomery as Bunty…
- Matt Berry as Prince Merkimer
- Sharon Horgan as Queen Dagmar
- Jeny Batten as Kissy the Elf…
- Lauren Tom as Trixy…
- Noel Fielding as Stan the Executioner
- Richard Ayoade as Alva Gunderson…
- Phil LaMarr as God
Disenchantment Official Trailer
Disenchantment Age Rating and Disenchantment Parents Guide
Know about the Disenchantment age rating. Why does Disenchantment receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Disenchantment ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by the MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, TV shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easiest and best way for your kids.