Blackhat Parents guide
Blackhat is a 2015 American action thriller film produced and directed by Michael Mann and written by Morgan Davis Foehl. The film was premiered at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on January 8, 2015, and was released in theaters on January 16, 2015 (United States). The production company of Blackhat is Legendary Pictures and Forward Pass, distributed by Universal Pictures.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Blackhat” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Action, Crime, Thriller|
|Age Rating||R rated|
|Release Date||January 16, 2015 (United States)|
|Runtime||2 hour 13 minute|
|Official website||Universal Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Blackhat Official Synopsis
Nick Hathaway, an extremely talented hacker who has gone astray, finds his way out of a 15-year prison sentence when parts of a computer code he once wrote during his youth appears in a malware that triggered a terrorist attack in a nuclear power plant in China. This opportunity will reunite him with an old friend but will also put him in the middle of a power game between the American and Chinese government as well as an arch-villain hacker whose identity he has to find if he wants to keep his freedom his life.
Blackhat Parents Guide And Age Rating
Blackhat Age Rating
Blackhat has been rated R for violence and some language.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian
Why Blackhat is rated R?
- Mild sex and nudity are shown.
- Moderate violence is been shown in the movie.
- There are a lot of non-graphic action sequences which include combat and shootouts.
- A man stabs another man’s head in one of the scenes.
- A man stabs another man with a screwdriver repeatedly.
- We can see the two dead men, blood pools around their bodies.
- Some bloody shootouts are shown.
- Mild use of profanity.
- Words like F*k, shit, bitch are frequently shown.
- There are moderate frightening and intense scenes in the movie.
Blackhat Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Blackhat?
- Chris Hemsworth as Nicholas HathawayTang Wei as Chen Lien
- Leehom Wang as P.L.A. Captain Chen Dawai, Chen Lien’s brother
- Viola Davis as FBI Special Agent Carol Barrett
- Ritchie Coster as Elias Kassar
- Holt McCallany as Deputy United States Marshal Jessup
- Yorick van Wageningen as Sadak, ‘The Blackhat’
- Andy On as Hong Kong Police Inspector Alex Trang
- Manny Montana as Alonzo Reyes
- Mapother as Rich Donahue, a National Security Agency operative
- Archie Kao as Shum
- Shi Liang as Lieutenant Colonel Zhao
- Cheung Siu Fai as Chow
- Adrian Pang as Keith Yan
- Jason Butler Harner as Frank
- John Ortiz as Henry Pollack
Blackhat Official Trailer
Know about the Blackhat Parents guide. Why does Blackhat receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Blackhat ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.