Beautiful Creatures (2013)
Beautiful Creatures Parents Guide
Beautiful Creatures is a 2013 American romantic fantasy film written and directed by Richard LaGravenese based on the 2009 novel of the same name by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
The film was released in the United States on February 14, 2013, by Warner Bros. Pictures.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “Beautiful Creatures” is about?
Ethan Wate is obsessed with his urge to finish high school and go on to college in order to leave the small town of Gatlin, South Carolina behind until a mysterious girl begins to inhabit his dreams. When he meets Lena Duchannes, a newcomer who has just enrolled in his school, Ethan knows she is the girl in his dreams.
Lena is rejected by the rest of her classmates for being the niece of Macon Ravenwood, whom the town’s superstitious residents consider being a devil-worshiper.
But Ethan gives her a ride anyway and they fall in love. Lena reveals to her new boyfriend that she is a witch and that on her sixteenth birthday she will be claimed by either the forces of light or of darkness. She will remain in the light, but only if she does not remain in love with Ethan. To make matters worse, her evil mother, Sarafine, is casting spells to push Lena to the dark side. Ethan joins her in a search to find a magic spell to save their doomed love.
Beautiful Creatures Age Rating
Beautiful Creatures Rated PG-13 for violence, scary images, and some sexual material.
The content of a PG-13 film may be inappropriate for children under 13. Parents’ guidance is suggested.
Beautiful Creatures Parents Guide
- There is some violence in the film BEAUTIFUL CREATURES and also contain the sight of blood
- Some use of profanity uses of the term ‘bitch’, all used in reference to female characters, such as a witch being referred to as “the walking definition of a bitch”.
- Drinking scene at dinner.
- There is a strong religious aspect in this film. A girl and her family are often called ‘devil worshipers’ by classmates. Two girls pray loudly in school and as the girls’ chanting becomes more intense the scene ends violently.
Threats of danger when supernatural elements come into play.
- Bad witches are seen with glowing amber eyes and one witch has the ability to make people’s eyes turn bloodshot at her touch.
- Black brambles move over one woman’s body and she is restrained against the wall behind her. As she struggles, she turns into a creature and explodes in a black cloud of dust.
Beautiful Creatures Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Beautiful Creatures?
- Alden Ehrenreich as Ethan Wate
- Alice Englert as Lena Duchannes
- Jeremy Irons as Macon Melchizedek Ravenwood
- Viola Davis as Amarie Treadeau, “Amma”
- Emmy Rossum as Ridley Duchannes
- Thomas Mann as Wesley Jefferson Lincoln, “Link”
- Emma Thompson as Mavis Lincoln/Sarafine Duchannes
- Margo Martindale as Delphine Duchannes, “Aunt Del”
- Eileen Atkins as Emmaline Duchannes, “Gramma”
- Zoey Deutch as Emily Asher
- Tiffany Boone as Savannah Snow
- Kyle Gallner as Larkin Kent
- Rachel Brosnahan as Genevieve Katherine Duchannes
- Pruitt Taylor Vince as Mr. Lee
- Robin Skye as Mrs. Hester
- Randy Redd as Reverend Stephens
- Lance E. Nichols as Mayor Snow
- Leslie Castay as Principal Herbert
- Sam Gilroy as Ethan Carter Wate
- Gwendolyn Mulamba as Mrs. Snow
- Cindy Hogan as Mrs. Asher
Beautiful Creatures Official Trailer
Beautiful Creatures Age Rating and Beautiful Creatures Parents Guide
Know about Beautiful Creatures Parents Guide. Why do Beautiful Creatures receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Beautiful Creatures ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.