Babylon Parents Guide
Babylon is an upcoming Drama Movie, Directed and Written by Damien Chazelle set in 1920s Los Angeles. If your kids wish to watch the film it is important for you to check out Babylon Parents Guide and age rating.
It gives you prior information about the content of the movie so that you can decide if Babylon is appropriate for your kids or not. The film stars famous stars like Olivia Wilde, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, etc.
The film was earlier slated to release on December 25, 2021, but its release was delayed due to the outbreak of Covid-19. Now finally the 3h 8 min film is released on 23rd December 2022 with a wide release date of 6th January 2023.
For many Details Know about the Babylon film Read Babylon Parents Guide and Age rating Below.
|Genre||Drama, History, Comedy|
|Release date||December 23, 2022 (United States)|
|Age Rating||R Rated|
|Production Company||Paramount Pictures, Marc Platt Productions, Material Pictures|
|Distributor||Paramount Pictures, United International Pictures, Universal Pictures International|
From Damien Chazelle, Babylon is an original epic set in 1920s Los Angeles led by Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, and Diego Calva, with an ensemble cast including Jovan Adepo, Li Jun Li, and Jean Smart.
A tale of outsized ambition and outrageous excess, it traces the rise and fall of multiple characters during an era of unbridled decadence and depravity in early Hollywood.
Babylon Age Rating-Why Babylon Is Rated R?
MPAA: Babylon is Rated R for strong and crude sexual content, graphic nudity, bloody violence, drug use, and pervasive language. To know about the detailed content information please check out the Babylon Parents Guide given below.
Babylon is not suitable for younger kids as it contains a lot of mature content. It should be viewed by the audience 17 and up, it can be viewed by Mature adults only. Contains some content that may not be suitable for viewers under the age of 17.
Babylon Parents Guide-Is Babylon Appropriate for kids?
- Full female frontal nudity.
- Sexual content is Present there and kissing scenes are also present.
- Lots of shirtless dudes carrying a lady on their shoulders.
- Sexual acts are present here but are not graphically explicit; the facial expressions of the characters are showing them.
- The show of bloodshed and violence is here.
- Strong Violence and fighting scenes are there.
- Blood splatters have appeared on the wall in one scene.
- Heavy smoking and drinking scenes are clearly shown here.
- A wild party is shown in this film.
- The suicide of the main character is very upsetting.
- Too many characters dying at the end is disturbing
- The use of mature language is also There.
- Frequent strong drug usage like the use of Cocaine, injections, all that.
Who is in the Cast of Babylon?
- Olivia Wilde
- Brad Pitt as Jack Conrad
- Margot Robbie as Nellie LaRoy
- Samara Weaving
- Tobey Maguire as James McKay
- Katherine Waterston
- Eric Roberts as Jean Smart
- Elinor St. John
- Phoebe Tonkin
- Max Minghella as Irving Thalberg
- Flea as Bob Levine
- Lukas Haas as George Munn
- Spike Jonze
- Jeff Garlin as Don Wallach
- Jennifer Grant as Mildred Yates
- Li Jun Li as Lady Fay Zhu
- Frederick Koehler as DP (Bill – Soundstage)
- Diego Calva as Manny Torres
Babylon Official Trailer
The new trailer opens with the sound of Robbie’s character, Nellie LaRoy, snorting cocaine.
“It’s written in the stars. I am a star,” Nellie says. “If I had money, I would only spend it on things that were fun. Not boring things, like taxes. I just want everyone to party forever.”
What is the Age Rating for Babylon?
Babylon has received an MPA rating of R.
Why Babylon is rated R?
Babylon is Rated R for strong and crude sexual content, graphic nudity, bloody violence, drug use, and pervasive language.
Is Babylon appropriate for 13 years old?
No, Babylon is not appropriate for kids below 17 as it contains a lot of mature content.
Can a 12-year-old watch Babylon?
No, Babylon is not suitable for a 12-year-old.
Know about Babylon Parents Guide. Why does Babylon receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Babylon ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by the MPAA ( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Damien Chazelle
Date Created: 2023-01-06 10:56