Almost Famous Parents Guide
Almost Famous is a 2000 American comedy–drama film written and directed by Cameron Crowe. It tells the story of a teenage journalist writing for Rolling Stone in the early 1970s, his touring with the fictitious rock band Stillwater, and his efforts to get his first cover story published. The film is semi-autobiographical, as Crowe himself was a teenage writer for Rolling Stone.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Almost Famous” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Almost Famous|
|Genre||Adventure, Comedy, Drama|
|Age Rating||R Rated|
|Release date||September 8, 2000|
|Distributed by||Columbia TriStar Film|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “Almost Famous” is about?
The early 1970s. William Miller is 15-years old and an aspiring rock journalist. He gets a job writing for Rolling Stone magazine. His first assignment: tour with the band Stillwater and write about the experience. Miller will get to see what goes on behind the scenes in a famous band, including the moments when things fall apart. Moreover, for him, it will be a period of new experiences and finding himself.
Almost Famous Age Rating and Almost Famous Parents Guide
Almost Famous Age Rating
Almost Famous Rated R for language, drug content, and brief nudity.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Almost Famous Parents Guide
- Multiple conversations about having sex with various people.
- Several sex scenes, but nothing is shown.
- A man unzipping his pants, two teens in bed the next day, a woman dancing around a man sexually. There is no actual sex scene or nudity.
- In a scene, a woman’s breast is seen.
- Mild violence.
- Use of profanity words fuck, shit is used.
- Several scenes of drinking are shown throughout.
Almost Famous Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Almost Famous?
- Patrick Fugit as William Miller
- Michael Angarano as young William
- Billy Crudup as Russell Hammond
- Frances McDormand as Elaine Miller
- Kate Hudson as Penny Lane (Lady Goodman)
- Jason Lee as Jeff Bebe
- Zooey Deschanel as Anita Miller
- Anna Paquin as Polexia Aphrodisia
- Fairuza Balk as Sapphire
- Bijou Phillips as Estrella Starr
- Noah Taylor as Dick Roswell
- Philip Seymour Hoffman as Lester Bangs
- Terry Chen as Ben Fong-Torres
- Jay Baruchel as Vic Munoz
- Jimmy Fallon as Dennis Hope
- Rainn Wilson as David Felton
- Mark Kozelek as Larry Fellows
- Liz Stauber as Leslie Hammond
- Zack Ward as the Legendary Red Dog
- John Fedevich as Ed Vallencourt
- Eric Stonestreet as Sheldon the desk clerk
- Marc Maron as angry promoter
- Peter Frampton as Reg
- Mitch Hedberg as Eagles road manager
Almost Famous Official Trailer
Know about Almost Famous Parents Guide. Why Almost Famous to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Almost Famous ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.