After We Collided (2020)
"Based on the 2014 romance novel of the same name, this follows the love life of two young adults."
After We Collided Parents guide
After We Collided is a 2020 American romantic drama film that is directed by Roger Kumble and written by Anna Todd and Mario Celaya. It is based on the 2014 novel of the same name by Todd and is the sequel to After (2019). After We Collided was released in theaters and video-on-demand in the United States on October 23, 2020, by Open Road Films and was followed by a sequel, After We Fell.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
After We Collided Official Synopsis
Tessa has everything to lose. Hardin has nothing to lose. – except her. After We Collided – Life will never be the same. After a tumultuous beginning to their relationship, Tessa and Hardin were on the path to making things work. Tessa knew Hardin could be cruel, but when a bombshell revelation is dropped about the origins of their relationship – and Hardin’s mysterious past – Tessa is beside herself. Hardin will always be – Hardin. But is he really the deep, thoughtful guy Tessa fell madly in love with despite his angry exterior – or has he been a stranger all along? She wishes she could walk away. It’s just not that easy. Hardin knows he made a mistake, possibly the biggest one of his life. He’s not going down without a fight. But can he change? Will he change – for love? Yes, yes he will.
After We Collided Parents Guide and Age Rating
After We Collided Age Rating
After We Collided has been rated R for sexual content, language throughout, and some drug material.
R rated means Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Why After We Collided is R-rated?
- There is a lot of sexual content and nudity shown.
- There is a total of 5 sex scenes shown.
- There is a scene where a man and a woman having sex in the shower and the man’s bare butt is shown in a quick shot.
- A couple undresses in a shower and proceeds to have sex but no graphic nudity.
- In one of the scenes, a man throws a lamp into a wall.
- Tessa throws a food item at Hardin.
- Use of profanity.
- Words like a bastard, shit, asswipe, f*k are spoken.
- Scenes of people drinking alcohol at college parties
- There is a flashback scene of a young boy witnessing the rape of his mother.
- There is a scene where a man punches another man in the face
After We Collided Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of After We Collided?
- Josephine Langford as Tessa Young
- Hero Fiennes Tiffin as Hardin Scott
- Louise Lombard as Trish Daniels
- Dylan Sprouse as Trevor Matthews
- Candice King as Kimberly
- Charlie Weber as Christian Vance
- Max Ragone as Smith Vance
- Selma Blair as Carol Young
- Inanna Sarkis as Molly Samuels
- Shane Paul McGhie as Landon Gibson
- Khadijha Red Thunder as Steph Jones
- Pia Mia as Tristan
- Samuel Larsen as Zed Evans
- Dylan Arnold as Noah Porter
- Karimah Westbrook as Karen Scott
- Rob Estes as Ken Scott
After We Collided Official Trailer
Know about the After We Collided Parents guide. Why do After We Collided receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about After We Collided ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.