Hocus Pocus Parents guide
Hocus Pocus is a 1993 American fantasy comedy horror film. Directed by Kenny Ortega and written by Neil Cuthbert and Mick Garris.
The film was released in the United States on July 16, 1993, by Walt Disney Pictures. A sequel is in production, written by Jen D’Angelo, directed by Anne Fletcher and set for a 2022 release as a Disney+ original film.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Hocus Pocus (1993 film)” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Hocus Pocus|
|Release Date||July 16, 1993|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What “Hocus Pocus” is about?
The film follows a villainous comedic trio of witches (Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy) who are inadvertently resurrected by a virgin teenage boy (Omri Katz) in Salem, Massachusetts, on Halloween night.
Hocus Pocus Parents guide and Age Rating
Hocus Pocus Age Rating
Hocus Pocus is rated PG for some scary sequences, and for language.
PG-rated means Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence, or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested.
Why Hocus Pocus Rated PG?
- There are some verbal sexual references.
- Female characters in revealing outfits.
- No real s3x scene or nudity is shown.
- Comedic violence throughout the film.
- The witches kill children by taking their souls.
- Threats of physical violence.
- Some profanity is used.
Hocus Pocus Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Hocus Pocus?
- Bette Midler as Winifred “Winnie” Sanderson, the smart leader of the sisters
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Sarah Sanderson
- Kathy Najimy as Mary Sanderson, the middle witch who can smell out children
- Omri Katz as Max Dennison, a teenager from Los Angeles
- Thora Birch as Dani Dennison, Max’s 8-year-old sister who loves Halloween
- Vinessa Shaw as Allison, Max’s crush and classmate
- Charles Rocket as Dave Dennison, father of Max and Dani
- Stephanie Faracy as Jenny Dennison, mother of Max and Dani
- Larry Bagby as Ernie/Ice, teenage bully in 20th-century Salem
- Tobias Jelinek as Jay, teenage bully in 20th-century Salem
- Sean Murray as Thackery Binx, a teenage boy from 1693 cursed to live as an immortal black cat
- Jason Marsden as the voice of Thackery Binx
- Doug Jones as William “Billy” Butcherson, an ex-boyfriend
- Amanda Shepherd as Emily Binx, Thackery’s little sister and 1693 victim of the Sanderson sisters
- Kathleen Freeman as Miss Olin, a teacher at Jacob Bailey High School
- Steve Voboril as Elijah, a friend of Thackery in 1693
- Norbert Weisser as Mr. Binx, father of Thackery and Emily in 1693
- Garry Marshall (uncredited) as Master Devil, an unsuspecting homeowner in 20th-century Salem
- Penny Marshall (uncredited) as Medusa Lady, an unsuspecting homeowner in 20th-century Salem
Hocus Pocus Official Trailer
Know about the Hocus Pocus Parents guide. Why does Hocus Pocus receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Hocus Pocus ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.