Where the Wild Things Are Parents guide
Where the Wild Things Are is a 2009 fantasy adventure drama film directed by Spike Jonze and Written by Jonze and Dave Eggers The film is based on Maurice Sendak’s 1963 children’s book of the same name.
The film was co-produced by Playtone. The film was released on 16 October 2009, in the United States, on 3 December in Australia, and on 17 December in Germany.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Where the Wild Things Are” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Where the Wild Things Are|
|Genre||Adventure, Drama, Family|
|Release Date||16 October 2009|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “Where the Wild Things Are” is it about?
Yearning for escape and adventure, a young boy runs away from home and sails to an island filled with creatures that take him in as their king.
Where the Wild Things Are Age Rating
Rated PG for mild thematic elements, some adventure action, and brief language.
Parental Guidance Suggested for the TV-PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated TV-PG may contain some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations, or some moderate violence.
Where the Wild Things Are Parents Guide
- This film does not include any sexual content r nudity.
- Mild animated violence.
- Language includes swearing, uses of “d*mn”, h*ll, g*d.
- A woman drinks wine.
Where the Wild Things Are Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Where the Wild Things Are?
- James Gandolfini as Carol, an impulsive and hot-tempered Wild Thing.
- Lauren Ambrose as KW, the loner of the group.
- Chris Cooper as Douglas, a cockatoo-like peace-keeper Wild Thing who is Carol’s best friend.
- Forest Whitaker as Ira, a gentle and soft-spoken Wild Thing.
- Catherine O’Hara as Judith, a three-horned Wild Thing who is Ira’s aggressive and loud girlfriend.
- Paul Dano as Alexander, a goat-like Wild Thing who is constantly ignored, belittled, and mistreated.
- Michael Berry Jr. as The Bull, an intimidating and quiet bull-like Wild Thing who keeps to himself and rarely speaks.
- Spike Jonze as Bob and Terry, two owls that are KW’s friends.
- Max Records as Max, a lonely pre-teenager with a wild imagination.
- Catherine Keener as Connie, Max’s mother.
- Mark Ruffalo as Adrian, Connie’s boyfriend.
- Pepita Emmerichs as Claire, Max’s older sister.
- Steve Mouzakis as Max’s teacher.
- Max Pfeifer, Madeleine Greaves, Joshua Jay, and Ryan Corr as Claire’s friends.
Where the Wild Things Are Official Trailer
Know about Where the Wild Things Are Parents Guide. Why does Where the Wild Things Are to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Where the Wild Things Are ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.Beirut (film)