Transplant Parents guide
Transplant is a Canadian medical drama television series that is created by Joseph Kay and executive produced by Joseph Kay, Jocelyn Deschênes, Bruno Dube, Randy Lennox, Virginia Rankin, Jeremy Spry, and Tara Woodbury. This series was premiered on February 26, 2020. The production company of Transplant is Bell Media Studios, Sphere Media, NBC Universal International, and distributed by CTV, FOX, and NBC.
Transplant Release Date
Transplant season 2 is expected to be released on 6 March 2022 (United States)
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Transplant” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Release Date||6 March 2022 (United States)|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What “Transplant” is about?
The series centers on Dr. Bashir Hamed, a charismatic emergency medicine doctor from Syria, who come to Canada as a refugee during the Syrian Civil War and is rebuilding his career as a medical resident in the emergency department at the fictional York Memorial Hospital in Toronto. He now has to overcome numerous obstacles to resume a career in the high-stakes world of emergency medicine.
Transplant Parents guide and Age Rating
Transplant Age Rating
Transplant has been rated TV-14 for the content shown in the series.
Program rated TV-14 means Parents need to be Strongly Cautioned because TV-14 rated programs may contain some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age. Transplant is rated MA15+ in Australia, 12 in Brazil, Netherlands, and Spain, and 15 in South Korea.
Why Transplant is TV-14 Rated?
- There is no such sexual content and nudity shown in the movie.
- Moderate violence is shown in the movie.
- In one scene, a truck hits 2 persons, quite disturbing to watch.
- A person is doing a hole through a drill machine on another person’s head for saving his life.
- Blood content is seen.
- Use of profanity.
- Words like hell, f*k are spoken by the characters.
- Some intimate and kissing scenes.
- Some persons are seen very injured in the series.
- Some frightening scenes.
Transplant Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Transplant?
- Hamza Haq as Bashir Hamed
- Laurence Leboeuf as Magalie Leblanc
- John Hannah as Jed Bishop
- Ayisha Issa as June Curtis
- Jim Watson as Theo Hunter
- Kenny Wong as Arnold De Luca…
- Torri Higginson as Claire Malone
- Sugith Varughese as Dr. Aajay Singh…
- Linda E. Smith as Wendy Atwater
- Sirena Gulamgaus as Amira Hamed
- Mariah Inger as Rhoda DaSilva
- Eddie G. as Lou
- Katharine King So as Joanie Kwan
- Grace Lynn Kung as Vivian Barnes
- Charlotte Legault as Melissa Hunter…
- Patrick Labbé as Thomas Mitchell
- Fayçal Azzouz as Khaled Abdullah
- Atticus Mitchell as Jake Cooper
Transplant Official Trailer
Know about the Transplant Parents guide. Why does Transplant receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Transplant ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.