Toy Story 4 Parents guide
Toy Story 4 is a 2003 American computer-animated adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Picture and Directed by Andrew Stanton.
Toy Story 4 was released in the United States on June 21.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Toy Story 4″ style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Toy Story 4|
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, comedy.|
|Written by||Andrew Stanton
|Release Date||June 21, 2019 (United States)|
|Distributed by|| Walt Disney Studios
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Toy Story 4 Official Synopsis
A college-bound Andy has donated his toys to Bonnie and a new toy called “Forky” joins Woody and the gang and they get on a ship on a road trip. and along the journey woody met his long-lost friend Bo peep.
Toy Story 4 Parents guide and Age Rating
Toy Story 4 Age Rating
Toy Story 4 has been rated G as the film does not contain rating issues.
MPAA- G-rated programs are for General Audiences — all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why is Toy Story 4 is G-Rated?
- In the film, there are some scenes Bo peep is wearing her underwear. but there is nothing sexual in that.
- there is actually no alcohol consumption and smoke or drugs used in the film but is a part in which Margaret takes a drink on side of the bathtub but it does not show her drinking that.
- there is violence in the film a toy was torn in half by a cat and bo also attack other toys and also lost her arms but it was not that violent.
- there are some intense scenes also fork seem to be suicidal and one of the toys was shown with dark and depressing past life and sad story of woody and Bo’s separation and also at a point woody gave up on his voice box.
Who is in the voice cast of Toy Story 4?
- Tom Hanks as Woody’s voice.
- Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear’s voice.
- Annie Potts as Bo Peep voice.
- Tony Hale as Forky voice.
- Keegan-Michael Key as Ducky’s voice.
- Jordan Peele as Bunny voice.
- Madeleine McGraw as Bonnie’s voice.
- Christina Hendricks as Gabby Gabby voice.
- Keanu Reeves as Duke Caboom voice.
- Ally Maki as Giggle McDimples voice.
- Jay Hernandez as Bonnie’s dad voice.
- Lori Alan as Bonnie’s mom’s voice.
- Joan Cusack as Jessie’s voice.
- Wallace Shawn as Rex’s voice.
- John Ratzenberger as Hamm voice.
- Blake Clark as Slinky Dog voice.
- Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head voice.
- Estelle Harris as Mrs. Potato Head voice.
- Jeff Pidgeon as Aliens voice.
- Bonnie Hunt as Dolly’s voice.
- Kristen Schaal as Trixie voice.
- Timothy Dalton as Mr. Pricklepants voice.
Toy Story 4 Official Trailer
Know about Toy Story 4 Parents guide why does Toy Story 4 receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Toy Story 4 rating is G in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan, Newzealand, Philippians, Thailand, Turkey, the united states, L in brazil, Iceland, A in Mexico, Spain, Denmark, U in India, Malaysia, Malta, united kingdom, I in hong kong, Spain T in Italy, K in Greece, 7 in Switzerland, Norway, and Sweden.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.